The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NadeemKha_Arab
Ahh man we should have met up! Which one were you haha? :ciao:

Lol I was In B group....annoyed that I didn't get to finish my maths test in time:no:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jjw297
Has anyone picked their firm and insurance choices yet and applied for uni accommodation? I think I'm pretty much set on where I want to choose but just apprehensive in case I later change my mind!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which universities are you thinking of firming or insuring ?
I have received the 5 replies and I am yet still haven't decided
Same I have the universities I want in my mind but I am afraid I am going to regret that choice later
Reply 2442
Has anyone who had there bradford interview on wednesday last week heard back?? i had my interview then and i still havent heard back! im getting quite worried
Original post by CookieMonster786
Lol I was In B group....annoyed that I didn't get to finish my maths test in time:no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was in B as well, I thought the maths was decent but not sure if I did well in the article one. Im not great at comprehension but I did fill the boxes though
Original post by jjw297
Has anyone picked their firm and insurance choices yet and applied for uni accommodation? I think I'm pretty much set on where I want to choose but just apprehensive in case I later change my mind!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I really want to firm and insure but no one I know has done it yet :/
Original post by NadeemKha_Arab
I was in B as well, I thought the maths was decent but not sure if I did well in the article one. Im not great at comprehension but I did fill the boxes though

Omg yh the article one was so messed up lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2446
Original post by greenmath
I had my interview at the exact same time and they let me go after. What are the last sessions they're referencing to?? I know that they had a compulsory talk and pracrical session, but those were both before my interview

I left after, I booked an open return so it was fine
Reply 2447
I'm already starting to worry about whether I'll get in to aston though :s-smilie:
Reply 2448
Original post by ag1998
Got an offer from Aston!!

did u answer all the questions correctly
Hey guys ! For everyone who has the same grades for all their offers how are you choosing an insurance choice ? I have no clue how to go decide which one without feeling like I am gambling
Original post by ayodamola.a
Hey guys ! For everyone who has the same grades for all their offers how are you choosing an insurance choice ? I have no clue how to go decide which one without feeling like I am gambling

I'm in the same position - I didn't realise one of my uni's which went down a grade was only a contextual offer and so I didn't get the lower offer. All mine are the same.
It's a bit annoying as practically all the pharmacy uni's are AAB so it's hard to choose.
I'm choosing my insurance really based on how confident I am my interview went well and how much more lienent this uni seems to be compared to my others.
Can anyone give me any advice..I got an offer for Pharmacy at UCL but they offered me AAA, my friends all got AAB , do u think if I call up and beg them they will give me a lower offer?
Original post by alakelake
Thanks! Yes that's almost for sure:smile: but still have two more interviews to go, might change my mind . However it's very unlikely haha. R U going to firm UCL?

Most likely yeah :smile: Just looking at accommodation and things now x
Reply 2453
Anyone had an interview at Cardiff today?
They said they usually reply with 2 weeks..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by C_8
Anyone had an interview at Cardiff today?

I did, how did you find the interview and maths test
Original post by tcameron
I'm in the same position - I didn't realise one of my uni's which went down a grade was only a contextual offer and so I didn't get the lower offer. All mine are the same.
It's a bit annoying as practically all the pharmacy uni's are AAB so it's hard to choose.
I'm choosing my insurance really based on how confident I am my interview went well and how much more lienent this uni seems to be compared to my others.

I was thinking of that but someone was saying that because kings didn't interview would they be more linient than say Cardiff for example ? I am just so confused
Original post by patience ak
I did, how did you find the interview and maths test

What did they ask? Any questions about chem or drugs?
Original post by minxuan
What did they ask? Any questions about chem or drugs?

They asked the usual why pharmacy, why Cardiff. They asked a lot of questions about my personal statement but there wasn't any chemistry questions
Original post by Anam
Has anyone who had there bradford interview on wednesday last week heard back?? i had my interview then and i still havent heard back! im getting quite worried

I haven't they said end of this week

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending