The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KaiKabz007
You got an offer from Birmingham that's good, they haven't said anything to me yet apart from acknowledgment of my application

Ohh they will probs get back to you really soon then!!:smile:

Original post by KaiKabz007
When did you send off your ucas?

8th October for UEA, Bath, Nottingham and October 12th for Birmingham

Original post by nicoleemmak
Congratulations!!!
When did you hear from Nottingham and when is your interview?
Do you mind me asking what your predicted grades are?
Im so nervous about my interview for bath next week

I heard from them on Friday, they didn't say when my interview was, just that I have one and they will let me know this week sometime. My predicted grades are AAB.....And no don't be nervous it is super easy they literally just ask you about pharmacy and why you want to do it...make sure you research the role of pharmacists etc :smile:
hey guys!! has anyone heard from aston...nottingham or manchester???
Original post by hollygc123
Ive heard back from all my universities!!
Offers from Bath (after interview) and Birmingham and interviews for UEA and Nottingham!!
I am sooo happy!!!

When did you submit your UCAS?
Reply 383
Original post by JhusJane
hey guys!! has anyone heard from aston...nottingham or manchester???

I have, I got given an interview

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nae_xo
I have, I got given an interview

Posted from TSR Mobile

For where? and what are your predicted grades if you dont mind me asking
Ohh they will probs get back to you really soon then!!:smile:

8th October for UEA, Bath, Nottingham and October 12th for Birmingham

I heard from them on Friday, they didn't say when my interview was, just that I have one and they will let me know this week sometime. My predicted grades are AAB.....And no don't be nervous it is super easy they literally just ask you about pharmacy and why you want to do it...make sure you research the role of pharmacists etc :smile:

How can you send it off at different times for different places?
And ok thanks :smile:
Original post by nicoleemmak
How can you send it off at different times for different places?
And ok thanks :smile:

When I sent it off I only put 3 down because I didn't know what others to apply for, then when I decided I put down Birmingham and Sussex (withdrew my application for sussex though)
Reply 387
For where? and what are your predicted grades if you dont mind me asking

Manchester, and they're A*ABB

Posted from TSR Mobile
When I sent it off I only put 3 down because I didn't know what others to apply for, then when I decided I put down Birmingham and Sussex (withdrew my application for sussex though)

Ah ok i see, If you get an offer form all of them, what will you put as your first choice?
Original post by nae_xo
Manchester, and they're A*ABB

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh nice!! Well done! Wish you all the best!

Congrats on your interview!!! Thats great! When did you submit your UCAS?
Reply 390
Ahh nice!! Well done! Wish you all the best!

Congrats on your interview!!! Thats great! When did you submit your UCAS?

About 2 weeks ago ahaha and thank you very much! Wish you the best aswell:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nae_xo
About 2 weeks ago ahaha and thank you very much! Wish you the best aswell:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhh okay cause i sent mine on wednesday guess i need to wait a bit anyway then...how long did it take them to send an acknowledgement email?
Ahhh okay cause i sent mine on wednesday guess i need to wait a bit anyway then...how long did it take them to send an acknowledgement email?

And thanks a lot!!! and you're welcome! :wink:
Reply 393

Tbh Manchester didn't send one, I just got the interview straight away. Out of all my choices, only Bradford sent an acknowledgement email

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nae_xo
Tbh Manchester didn't send one, I just got the interview straight away. Out of all my choices, only Bradford sent an acknowledgement email

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhh right really...how long did it take them send the interview email? Cause they got my application and said they are considering it like 4 days ago....
Reply 395
Ahhh right really...how long did it take them send the interview email? Cause they got my application and said they are considering it like 4 days ago....

Mine got sent off on a Saturday and I got the interview on a Wednesday! Give it a week or two. What are your predicted grades? 😋

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nae_xo
Mine got sent off on a Saturday and I got the interview on a Wednesday! Give it a week or two. What are your predicted grades? 😋

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh right mhmm idk just feeling anxious cause reading and cardiff gave me interviews the day after :frown:

My predictions are abb which is a disappointment my as's werent as expected/predicted but hey :s-smilie:
Reply 397
Ahh right mhmm idk just feeling anxious cause reading and cardiff gave me interviews the day after :frown:

My predictions are abb which is a disappointment my as's werent as expected/predicted but hey :s-smilie:

your personal statement and your references should make up for the grades tbh so I wouldn't worry too much about them :smile: If you got interviews at Cardiff and Reading then it was clearly a good application!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nae_xo
your personal statement and your references should make up for the grades tbh so I wouldn't worry too much about them :smile: If you got interviews at Cardiff and Reading then it was clearly a good application!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awh yeah thats true, thank you! Just gotta be patient i think lol..whens your manchester interview? pretty soon?
Reply 399
Awh yeah thats true, thank you! Just gotta be patient i think lol..whens your manchester interview? pretty soon?

After tomorrow! I'm really nervous hahah:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending