The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Biologymad4
hey! I had my reading interview last Wednesday as well and got my offer on friday as well! so happy! what offer did they give you? also were you in group A or B?

Hey, congratulations for your offer. Just wanted to ask was it a one to one interview?
Original post by rachelmckeee
Anyone been to their LJMU interview/aptitude test yet?

Ive got mine next week! When is yours? :smile:
Original post by greenmath
Thank you so much! Well done on your offer :smile:

Thankyou!:smile:
hey! I had my reading interview last Wednesday as well and got my offer on friday as well! so happy! what offer did they give you? also were you in group A or B?

I got AAB and was in group B - i'm so glad they were quick to respond I am so impatient!

How about you?
Original post by rachelmckeee
Ahh good luck, let me know how it goes!! Mines not until mid December thankfully, have you heard anything about what it's like?:smile:

Thankyou, I shall do!! Best of luck for yours too :smile: Ive just been looking on past student room threads to see common questions liverpool jm ask, from what Ive heard I think it is a group interview. If you search 'pharmacy interview liverpool jm' into google, past threads should come up :smile:
Original post by aladdin818
Cardiff, Kings, UCL, Manchester and Bath :smile:

OMG I applied to UCL
I am seriously worried about the interview tho cos they gonna be like:
so clearly you wanna study Medicine from your personal statement...

also calculations?! how hard are they gonna be?
Reply 586
Do you think it is worth doing a pharmacy apprenticeship in the NHS instead of going to uni? Please help.or reply

Thanks
Original post by MevMev
OMG I applied to UCL

did you get an interview from UCL? I applied there and saw some people get offers from them without interviews!
Original post by Katie13579
I got AAB and was in group B - i'm so glad they were quick to respond I am so impatient!

How about you?

Ah I see, I got AAB as well but I was in group A! Yeah they are really quick tbh, I asked them on the day and they said they would respond in 2 weeks but 2 days was great hahah!! Where else have you applied? :smile:
did you get an interview from UCL? I applied there and saw some people get offers from them without interviews!

Wait what already!!who had offers without interviews- is that this year?

I haven't heard anything yet:frown: and I applied mid october
Ah I see, I got AAB as well but I was in group A! Yeah they are really quick tbh, I asked them on the day and they said they would respond in 2 weeks but 2 days was great hahah!! Where else have you applied? :smile:

Ah thats good, I dont think(??) anyone's been offered anything lower

Ive applied to Cardiff, Bath, Durham and Brighton. Had an interview with bath today and an acknowledgement from cardiff and durham but nothing else:frown:
where have you applied for/heard anything yet?
Original post by MevMev
Wait what already!!who had offers without interviews- is that this year?

I haven't heard anything yet:frown: and I applied mid october

Yeah on the UCL applicants page for 2016 entry (I'm following the thread) there were about 3 or 4 who had received offers from them without interviews :frown:
Yeah same I applied mid october as well!!

Ive applied to Cardiff, Bath, Durham and Brighton. Had an interview with bath today and an acknowledgement from cardiff and durham but nothing else:frown:

Yeah I thought that too, I know a girl who was in Group A with me last Wednesday and her offer was AAB too!
I've applied Kings, Reading, Hertfordshire, UCL and Nottingham.

Kings - offer received (no interview)
Reading - offer after interview
Hertfordshire - Interview
UCL - acknowledgement email
Nottingham - Interview
Reply 593

I have my Reading interview tomorrow and I would love an offer from them but I so hope it isn't AAB :frown: I'm predicted ABB and really don't think AAB will happen for me, what do you both have as your predicted grades??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jjw297
I have my Reading interview tomorrow and I would love an offer from them but I so hope it isn't AAB :frown: I'm predicted ABB and really don't think AAB will happen for me, what do you both have as your predicted grades??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had an interview from them last week and got an offer on friday (2 days later) of AAB as well, everyone I've spoken to (regardless of their predicted grades) have been getting AAB from reading. However you never know!
my predicted grades were AAB but as I said earlier there are people with lower predicted grades and they still got the offer of AAB :frown: its kind of annoying as they wrote ABB-AAB on their website :frown:
Yeah on the UCL applicants page for 2016 entry (I'm following the thread) there were about 3 or 4 who had received offers from them without interviews :frown:
Yeah same I applied mid october as well!!

hmm thats worrying- did they have like exceptional grades?
Original post by MevMev
OMG I applied to UCL

awh really:O what if i bump into you then?! Looool. Hmm, i hope they're not that hard. Tbh, I think it will mostly be conversions and hoping they talk about my personal statement o.o. Is your personal statement based on medicine entry ? :O
awh really:O what if i bump into you then?! Looool. Hmm, i hope they're not that hard. Tbh, I think it will mostly be conversions and hoping they talk about my personal statement o.o. Is your personal statement based on medicine entry ? :O

Yeah haha lol imagine that:P
Unless i get into medicine this time then soz will not be bumping into you lol:smile:
My mental maths is not so strong:frown:
Yes Im a medicine reapplicant and ucl pharmacy is my back up choice
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by MevMev
Yeah haha lol imagine that:P
Unless i get into medicine this time then soz will not be bumping into you lol:smile:
My mental maths is not so strong:frown:
Yes Im a medicine reapplicant and ucl pharmacy is my back up choice

aah fair enough! ;D I wish you the best of luck with that! If not, then I guess there's a small percentage of you still bumping into me lolollolol. My mental maths is not so great either D:
aah fair enough! ;D I wish you the best of luck with that! If not, then I guess there's a small percentage of you still bumping into me lolollolol. My mental maths is not so great either D:

Aww thanks mate!
haha lol you should look forward to that!!:smile: We wouldn't even realise dude:P
we might even see each other on the same interview day- you will see me panicking

What are you predicted btw?:smile:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending