The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

I got an interview from cardiff for the 3rd of Feb does anyone else have one that late?
And also how long did it take for manchester to get back to everyone? I applied last week but I'm desperate for an interview because its my number one choice.
I got an interview at Reading University! So excited!
Also, has anyone heard back from Strathclyde uni??
Reply 783
Original post by University of East Anglia
Do you have an offer for UEA, Boundless? Our events essentially build on the Open Day with more time in your chosen school of study with our students and academics. We put on mock lectures and seminars, and it's a chance to see a bit more of campus including the accommodation, SU and sports facilities :smile: You can also ask the academics and admissions teams your questions!

I have just sent you a private message! Do you mind reading it?:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wyl_97
I have just sent you a private message! Do you mind reading it?:colondollar:

Just replied :smile:
Please can someone help me ASAP. I have an interview at Cardiff on wednesday and it says by interview is at 1 O clock but there will also be tours and talks on the day. Does this mean i have to get there before this time? for example, for Bath i had to get there at 10 for a talk but my interview wasn't until 2.30. Its not particularly clear on the email. Would really appreciate it if someone could help.
Reply 786
Has anyone had an interview at De Montfort yet? I have one this Wednesday and I don't really know what to expect.
I have had my interview with LJMU last Wednesday and they were very relaxed and informal. However I did find the aptitude test a bit difficult.

Thanks
Original post by nicoleemmak
Please can someone help me ASAP. I have an interview at Cardiff on wednesday and it says by interview is at 1 O clock but there will also be tours and talks on the day. Does this mean i have to get there before this time? for example, for Bath i had to get there at 10 for a talk but my interview wasn't until 2.30. Its not particularly clear on the email. Would really appreciate it if someone could help.

Hey ! Have you recieved an offer from bath ?
Reply 788
I sent my UCAS application off on the 13th October and I've been invited to two interviews so far! :biggrin: I'm so excited but scared at the same time. I've applied for UCL, King's College London, Birmingham, Bath and Medway, has anyone else applied for the same universities?
Original post by ayodamola.a
Hey ! Have you recieved an offer from bath ?

Yes i have :smile: have you had/got an interview there?
Reply 790
Yes i have :smile: have you had/got an interview there?

Could I ask when did you have your interview??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by damolaabiola
Hey did you get an offer from bath and If you did when ? xx

I got an offer last wednesday :smile:
Original post by wyl_97
Could I ask when did you have your interview??

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was last Tuesday
Reply 793
Original post by Redrew
I got an offer from Kings on the 3rd November

That's so soon!! Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, what offer did they give you and what are your predicted grades?
Reply 794
They gave me an offer of AAB, and my predicted grades are AAB, but i only got BBC last year, but i was only a couple of UMS of the next grade in every subject and my tutor wrote this in my reference.

I see. Congratulations! Where else did you apply for?
Original post by zyxzjs
I see. Congratulations! Where else did you apply for?

Thank you, Cardiff, Nottingham, Keele and Portsmouth. What about you?
It was last Tuesday

Me too :/ worried now and I know it isn't my grades so maybe my interview went badly I don't know However I felt like it went fine
Original post by ayodamola.a
Me too :/ worried now and I know it isn't my grades so maybe my interview went badly I don't know However I felt like it went fine

Ah ok have you not heard back yet?
Reply 798
Hi
I have Interview Wednesday for Pharmacy at Bradford University
So stressed about it

If anyone has had an interview in bradford, could you please tell me some of the question which came up
Ah ok have you not heard back yet?

No not at all :frown: and I had my interview at bath on Tuesday too and I don't think it's my grades because I got AABB at As .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending