The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anam
Just received an offer from Manchester uni!!! My interview was yesterday too!

Congrats!!! what was your offer? :smile:
Reply 981
Original post by emmav98
I waited 2 weeks from the 20th of Octoberand the interview date was yesterday but I didn't go

Thanks so much! Was it 2 weeks until a confirmation email? I really want the interview as I'm pretty sure it's going to be my insurance
Original post by Katie13579
I got AAAB at AS in biology, chemistry, psychology and use of maths

Predicted AAA

Ah okay so it's definitely not your grades then! It's weird that they're taking so long :s-smilie:
Reply 983
No, I didn't recieve a confirmation email just an interview offer on track

Original post by sjsmyth
Thanks so much! Was it 2 weeks until a confirmation email? I really want the interview as I'm pretty sure it's going to be my insurance
Original post by JhusJane
divide to 1/2 decimal places? What does that mean sorry ...like 1.22/1.2 ??

Yeah sorry i wasnt being very clear! :redface:
Original post by Anam
Just received an offer from Manchester uni!!! My interview was yesterday too!

Me toooooooooooooo ahhhhh im so happy :h:
Reply 986
Original post by Boundless_x
Me toooooooooooooo ahhhhh im so happy :h:

Same! Whats your offer??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 987
Original post by sara0212
Congrats!!! what was your offer? :smile:

Thanks its AAB :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KimSmith1234
Nope not heard anything yet! How did you find the interview?? What kind of questions did they ask?

imo the interview was much easier than the calculations test, but i guess it depends on what you're better at! As for qs they asked me things like why pharmacy, why manchester, things about teamwork, conflicts and workexperience and hobbies :smile: good luck!
Original post by sjsmyth
Does anyone know how long it takes for LJMU to send a confirmation email, my application was sent off last Friday and I've heard back from the other 4 and I'm beginning to worry they've lost my application!

I haven't got a confirmation email from LJMU but they gave me a conditional offer after 3 days from sending my application, hope that helps!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anam
Same! Whats your offer??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got AAB, i knew i had no chance of getting ABB but im literally over the moon
Original post by sara0212
Hey, is the test GCSE standard because I didn't continue with maths at AS and I'm scared I'll be at a disadvantage

You definitely dont need AS maths! Just make sure you can do long division and give your answers to 1.d.p. and basic algebra. You'll be fine!! :smile:
Reply 992
Original post by emmav98
No, I didn't recieve a confirmation email just an interview offer on track

That makes sense, thank you so much! :smile:
Reply 993
Original post by PlayerBB
I haven't got a confirmation email from LJMU but they gave me a conditional offer after 3 days from sending my application, hope that helps!

Posted from TSR Mobile
that's so good! Well done, yeah I don't think I'll be that lucky, I'll probably have to interview
imo the interview was much easier than the calculations test, but i guess it depends on what you're better at! As for qs they asked me things like why pharmacy, why manchester, things about teamwork, conflicts and workexperience and hobbies :smile: good luck!

Were there any ethical questions?? And what exactly about conflicts?? and w/e? sorry xx And congrats!!!!
You definitely dont need AS maths! Just make sure you can do long division and give your answers to 1.d.p. and basic algebra. You'll be fine!! :smile:

Were there any chemistry questions?? or just the maths test..and how many questions? And I believer theres a student there too? Or is it just the one interviewer?

is it a calculator test?
Were there any chemistry questions?? or just the maths test..and how many questions? And I believer theres a student there too? Or is it just the one interviewer?

Were there any ethical questions?? And what exactly about conflicts?? and w/e? sorry xx And congrats!!!!

Thank you! And yeah but im not really sure if its an ethical question... they asked if the pharmacy was closing and someone came in needing emergency medication, what would you do? And conflicts between team members whilst working in a team :tongue:
There is a 4th year student there too.
In the calculations test there are 10 questions and you have 30 mins to answer. One question required you to know that moles=mass/mr but it was easy! Good luck :smile:
is it a calculator test?

Nope :biggrin:
Thank you! And yeah but im not really sure if its an ethical question... they asked if the pharmacy was closing and someone came in needing emergency medication, what would you do? And conflicts between team members whilst working in a team :tongue:
There is a 4th year student there too.
In the calculations test there are 10 questions and you have 30 mins to answer. One question required you to know that moles=mass/mr but it was easy! Good luck :smile:

Awh right okay thank you so much!

Ahhh right...what do they ask you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending