The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

wondering if anyone has had an interview at reading yet? I've had an email inviting me to an interview and visit day but the slot is like 3 hours long. is this actually a 1 on 1 interview or is it like an open day? I dont feel like i need to go to any open days/lectures about the course so dont wanna go all the way up there if its not a full on interview
just got an offer from Strathclyde but it says my year of entry is the second year when I definitely applied for first year! anyone had the same issue?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone got an offer from Liverpool John moores? Had an interview on the 25th and still haven't heard yet
Original post by selenlee
wondering if anyone has had an interview at reading yet? I've had an email inviting me to an interview and visit day but the slot is like 3 hours long. is this actually a 1 on 1 interview or is it like an open day? I dont feel like i need to go to any open days/lectures about the course so dont wanna go all the way up there if its not a full on interview

The interview is one-on-one but you get put into Group A or Group B, which depends on when your interview is. If youre in A then you have your interview first then the campus tour, but if youre in B its the campus tour first then the interview. Good luck!
anyone heard back from Manchester who had an interview this week??
Ahh I see, they weren't very clear about it in the email at all, thanks so much! :smile:
Original post by gp1208
The interview is one-on-one but you get put into Group A or Group B, which depends on when your interview is. If youre in A then you have your interview first then the campus tour, but if youre in B its the campus tour first then the interview. Good luck!
Original post by gp1208
anyone heard back from Manchester who had an interview this week??

I had the interview yesterday and my UCAS track updated about 20 minutes ago saying I've received an offer.
Original post by Emmanuel A
I had the interview yesterday and my UCAS track updated about 20 minutes ago saying I've received an offer.

Well Done!!! Mine just updated too!!! :smile:
Original post by gp1208

That's awesome! Well done good luck with your other applications too!
Original post by Sade_101
Wooo well done!
Is there an interview? Also, hope you don't mind me asking but what are your predicted grades? Thanks

hey there;]
No just a conditional offer, no interview.
My predicted grades are AAB :smile:
Original post by SaphBruh
A*AB :frown:
Do you maybe know what the usual grades are they're looking for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

why the sad face?! :O thats amazing!
AAA/AAB
However, I know someone from my old school that got in with BBB for pharmacy at UCL, which is crazy!
Original post by niketrainers
Has anyone had an interview at Aston and got a offer since?

Aston's first interview day is next week i believe so i don't think they've given out offers yet:biggrin:
Original post by nicoleemmak
Of course. I only got BBCC at AS. Predicted AAB for A2.
I have offers from Bath, Cardiff, Keele and Portsmouth. And i have an interview at Nottingham next week.

Hey! Congrats, I have an offer from Portsmouth aswell. If you went for interviews how long did Keele and Cardiff take to update ucas after your interview? Thankyou
Original post by MrTitration
Anyone got an offer from Liverpool John moores? Had an interview on the 25th and still haven't heard yet

Im still waiting to here back aswell!
Reply 1194
To people who have alrdy done interviews, what was your answer to: why pharmacy? and how much did u spend on ur answer? thanks
Original post by Hattie28
Hey! Congrats, I have an offer from Portsmouth aswell. If you went for interviews how long did Keele and Cardiff take to update ucas after your interview? Thankyou

Thanks, and well done! 2 or 3 days for keele and one week for cardiff xx
Original post by dodii
To people who have alrdy done interviews, what was your answer to: why pharmacy? and how much did u spend on ur answer? thanks

I would think of reasons why you actually want to study pharmacy, if you copy what someone else says its going to be obvious its not coming from you. I think a good answer would contain 4-5 good points.
Original post by MrTitration

Mine was on 25th too and I still haven't heard back either, they take up to 2 weeks I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gp1208

I got one too! What was your offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayeshuurr
I got one too! What was your offer?

If you're interested mine was AAB

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending