The Student Room Group

what`s the deal with buff posers....

who seem to be wearing their six year old sister`s t-shirts as if to say to the ladies:

"hey, i`m a total d*** - check out my muscles, babe!"

tossers!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It's called low self-confidence, those guys have none of it so think focusing on muscles gives them it
Maybe it's just more noticeable now with the influx of selfies. Every one and their mums are at it...
What if...

people are proud of building something they worked hard for

wild idea
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
What if...

people are proud of building something they worked hard for

wild idea

Too much logic there Hype

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Fair enough wearing a vest if you want to show off your progress.

But are the vests that just barely cover the nipples and nothing else really necessary?
Original post by MsFahima

Sport compression shirt :l.
Original post by drewBusby
Sport compression shirt :l.

It was just to annoy the OP. :biggrin:
Reply 9
Its guys who spend all the time posing in the mirrors when the gym is busy who i hate. Fair enough if you're watching your form or resting but stop taking up space!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have no idea, why people assume that people with nice bodies or flash cars are secretly insecure.

It makes me laugh, the people saying this are clearly insecure
Original post by Zander01

But are the vests that just barely cover the nipples and nothing else really necessary?

Agree with this, having said that the people who usually complain are butthurt non-lifters who are either jealous men or girls who know the guys are out of their leagues.
lol How can anybody be so salty about such a non-issue? I can only conclude OP got cuckholded by a jacked guy.
Reply 13
Original post by KimKallstrom
lol How can anybody be so salty about such a non-issue? I can only conclude OP got cuckholded by a jacked guy.

actually my GF is hot as f***!

..just hate vain dick***s..

i myself will be very proud of my my body once i get to the stage i want to be - but i don`t feel the need to show it off.

That would be akin to oiling myself up and going out into the middle of the street and feeling myself...

(the same as men who walk funny - as if their balls are too big)
(edited 8 years ago)
Working hard at the gym is great, it is healthy and gets your body in good condition.

Having an attractive body is a by-product from that and people shouldn't feel ashamed of it.

However like all things it has more effectiveness if it is understated. You can tell when a guy has a good physique under his clothes anyway.

Women are going to be more impressed by a cool and charming guy that has an impressive physique under his clothes than a guy that covers social media with selfies of himself topless in front of a mirror. Especially as these days in the tinder era, those kind of pictures tend to be correlated with guys that converse in illiterate messages like "hey how's u? wot u up 2? u horny? wanna c my **** lol?"
Reply 15
Original post by MagicNMedicine
Working hard at the gym is great, it is healthy and gets your body in good condition.

Having an attractive body is a by-product from that and people shouldn't feel ashamed of it.

However like all things it has more effectiveness if it is understated. You can tell when a guy has a good physique under his clothes anyway.

Women are going to be more impressed by a cool and charming guy that has an impressive physique under his clothes than a guy that covers social media with selfies of himself topless in front of a mirror. Especially as these days in the tinder era, those kind of pictures tend to be correlated with guys that converse in illiterate messages like "hey how's u? wot u up 2? u horny? wanna c my **** lol?"

:clap2:
Reply 16
:colondollar:

lmao :lol:

Repped
Think it takes all sorts and for every one who poses there is another who finds it attractive, the contrast to that works the same people who have it but do not need to flaunt it will also have their admirers - horses for courses :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by Zander01

Usually, I think guys in the gym wear loose string vests because it's easy to work out in.

Quick Reply

Latest