The Student Room Group

WJEC PY3 essay

Hi does anyone have a model answer for 'Discuss ethical issues in the use of non-human animals in research in psychology'
I'm not quite sure how to structure it
yeah, our teacher basically gave us model essays for us to write in the exam, if you have an email address i can send it to you there?
Don't worry I found a model answer online so I used that to help me...I've written all my PY3 essays it's just the matter of learning them now.

How is your revision going?
That's good, revision is going well thanks for asking just more worried about the PY4 exam coming up
Yeh just thinking about that exam is killing me...if we can nail PY3 it could even the grades out. My teacher said that its really easy to get a C in this paper so I'm trying to aim for an A then in PY4 if I get a D, hopefully overall it'll average out to a B/C
Original post by Psycho rebel
Yeh just thinking about that exam is killing me...if we can nail PY3 it could even the grades out. My teacher said that its really easy to get a C in this paper so I'm trying to aim for an A then in PY4 if I get a D, hopefully overall it'll average out to a B/C

Yeah same here really, I don't think I'm going to be able to get higher than a D on PY4 there's just so much to memorise
I know, I'm going to risk it and not learn all the essays. What topics do you do? We do controversies, levels of consciousness, relationships and abnormal psychology
We do the same except forensic psychology instead of levels of conciousness
Oh ok... Do u have any predictions of what may come up, I have a feeling that psychology as a science and free will and determinism will come up for controversies. For the others I have no idea
I was thinking those too... I also thought that benefits of relationships and either aetiologies or treatments of schizophrenia would come up
Yeh no matter what question it is it'll still be hard...we just have to stay positive and keep telling ourselves that we can do this. Good luck with your revision!
Yeah... Good luck to you too :smile:
I'm so scared for py4 goddamn
Reply 13
I'm scared aswell for PY4. I mean there is so much to learn. I'm want to smash the research methods and aim for a high grade on this (maybe an A) so I may have the chance to get a good grade over all... I'm aiming for a B atleast on PY4... hope it goes well! Good luck for tommorow PY3 :smile:
I seriously don't know how I'm going to do the PY4 exam like it takes me 1 hour to write 1 essay..I'm so dreading this exam :frown:. On the positive side though I actually can't wait for the exam tomorrow, I feel confident for PY3
Has everyone learnt all the py4 essays?
No I only know the key points from each essay but I still need to learn them properly. I'll have to try cram it all in one wk.
Original post by Psycho rebel
No I only know the key points from each essay but I still need to learn them properly. I'll have to try cram it all in one wk.

Same, not sure if that's acc possible
Original post by Lilmizzfish
yeah, our teacher basically gave us model essays for us to write in the exam, if you have an email address i can send it to you there?

Hi. Sorry to bother you, but do you still have these model essays? Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending