The Student Room Group

Poly cystic ovaries / sex

I was recently diagnosed with poly cystic ovaries and I have regular sex with my 7 year boyfriend (about 5 times a week). I don't use contraception but I must stress how much I tell him to pull out before he ejactualates - even after this I'm worried whether I can become pregnant.
I woke up this morning with a sicky feeling, which I also had all through yesterday, but the night before, I had a massive box of cherries, so I don't know whether I'm pregnant or I just have a lot of fibre in my system and my body is trying to flush it away. I'm also peeing more frequently and my belly is a tiny tiny bit more stern...but I'm doing significantly more excerise.
I want closure as believe it or not, I'm freaking out that I'm pregnant, he doesn't come inside me and I have poly cystic ovaries, I would like to know whether it's easy or hard to become pregnant with poly cystic ovaries and only pre-cum being inside me?
If you're worried about getting pregnant, despite having PCOS, then I would suggest a less stressful method than withdrawal...

Both make it less likely that you'll become pregnant, but how much less is difficult to say and it doesn't look like it's small enough for you.
the pull out method isnt always successful and although you ve possibly got a decreased chance of pregnancy with PCOS theres still a chance it can happen so best to find another method, if you end up being late this month do a test but otherwise try to stay calm till then
Original post by Anonymous
I was recently diagnosed with poly cystic ovaries and I have regular sex with my 7 year boyfriend (about 5 times a week). I don't use contraception but I must stress how much I tell him to pull out before he ejactualates - even after this I'm worried whether I can become pregnant.
I woke up this morning with a sicky feeling, which I also had all through yesterday, but the night before, I had a massive box of cherries, so I don't know whether I'm pregnant or I just have a lot of fibre in my system and my body is trying to flush it away. I'm also peeing more frequently and my belly is a tiny tiny bit more stern...but I'm doing significantly more excerise.
I want closure as believe it or not, I'm freaking out that I'm pregnant, he doesn't come inside me and I have poly cystic ovaries, I would like to know whether it's easy or hard to become pregnant with poly cystic ovaries and only pre-cum being inside me?

I never used to use contraception after my PCOS diagnosis, and came to realise that its so much safer to have some form of contraception so had the injection im due my second injection to see if i get on better with it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest