The Student Room Group

D&D Religion's "Ask About Judaism" Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
alasdair_R

Well I never!

What international games have they ever played in? And...did they win? :wink:

Edit: Awww...bless. Israel is ranked 93rd out of 95 in the Rugby World rankings.

http://www.irb.com/EN/World+Rankings/world+rankings+full.htm
yawn

Edit: Awww...bless. Israel is ranked 93rd out of 95 in the Rugby World rankings.

http://www.irb.com/EN/World+Rankings/world+rankings+full.htm

:rofl:
sir_inferno
tbh it's all a big venn diagram. jewish food was instilled into hungary, hungarian food got instilled in poland, polish food was assimilated by jews in poland and spread out over the region...it's all pretty similar stuff anyway :P

What about Safardi food? Much nicer. Got a bit of flavour and not all stodgy and slimey like gefilte fish, which I am convinced requires a genetic mutation of the taste gene only inherited by Jews. Or calf's foot jelly? Felafel and spicey lamb forever! I've just had vusht and chips for dinner by the way.
Well if its the ones you've seen in Israel its because a lot of them arent actually Jewish but just fancied getting out of Russia. They have Christmas trees FFS.
OK I have been known to have a ikkle Chrimbo tree too but only cos they are so pretty! What does pork taste like, I cant bring myself to eat it unless its pepperoni then it doesnt count....
Is Bondage Gear kosher?
:laugh:
pharmgirl
OK I have been known to have a ikkle Chrimbo tree too but only cos they are so pretty! What does pork taste like, I cant bring myself to eat it unless its pepperoni then it doesnt count....

Well pepperoni isn't exactly kosher either so... :p:

Don't worry, I'm sure you're not missing much. Pork sounds gross.
Ah, yes, the old "round here Buddhists don't get any pudding" episode. Good old religion.
sir_inferno
Homer: So you're not oging to eat meat every again?
Lisa: No
Homer: Not even ham?
Lisa: No
Homer: Pork Chops?
Lisa: NO
Homer: Bacon?
Lisa: Dad those all come from the same animal
Homer: Yes Lisa...some wonderful, MAGICAL animal...

Homer's lying.
Bismarck
Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that Vanuatu gets a major earthquake and appears on the news for like the first time ever a day after I mention it on this thread? :smile:

Yes.

How would you know if you never tried it? :confused:

Wellllllllll........... :redface: :redface: :redface:

:rolleyes:

sir_inferno
what :s-smilie:

Oh heck, never mind.
Reply 591
*drool* pork.....I gave up bacon for lent, it's killing me. :frown:

good footie game btw, I was really quite impressed with Israel. :p:
Oh, yes, who won that?
Agent Smith
Oh, yes, who won that?
How can you not know?! :eek: Twas 0-0. And yeah pretty good performance for Israel. Gotta feel sorry for England though! Pfft.
Reply 594
Israel's defence was **** in the first half, pulled it together in second.

The two offside goals were funny. lol. whole pub cheering then kind of fades away.
gemgems89
How can you not know?! :eek: Twas 0-0. And yeah pretty good performance for Israel. Gotta feel sorry for England though! Pfft.

How crap are Israel to not even beat England?!

:p:
Thud
Israel's defence was **** in the first half, pulled it together in second.

The two offside goals were funny. lol. whole pub cheering then kind of fades away.

I didn't actually watch it (we don't have sky sports :hmpf: why the hell couldn't they put it in NORMAL television?) but yeah, totally.

Anyway, why you doing lent? Didn't know you were a Christian! :smile:
Socrates
How crap are Israel to not even beat England?!

:p:

:biggrin: I know. They suck.
Reply 598
gemgems89
I didn't actually watch it (we don't have sky sports :hmpf: why the hell couldn't they put it in NORMAL television?) but yeah, totally.

Anyway, why you doing lent? Didn't know you were a Christian! :smile:

Nor do I, it's pretty annoying they didn't have it on BBC but I just watched it in pub with my dad.

I'm not. It's more of a personal exercise.
gemgems89
Oh, for God's sake. This is yet another reason why I discard football. England failed even to beat a team that weren't allowed to score on Shabbat.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending