The Student Room Group

GYG Announcement: September Winner and October Prize

:wavey: Hello Grow Your Grades Bloggers! :wavey:

September Winner
It's time to announce the winner of September's prize! The category was 'Best First Post' and was voted for by our team of excellent and dedicated volunteers :biggrin:

So after much deliberation, the winner of a £50 Love2Shop Gift Card is....

Spoiler

Congratulations, your blog is great craic and has proved very popular! We'll be in touch in due course about how to get your prize to you. :smile:

October Category and Prize
And now onto October's category and prize. This month, we're looking to award a prize for Best Use of Photography. This can include photos of anything related to your blog - your desk, your revision, your snacks, the view from your window - anything you like! :grin:

The prize up for grabs is a Kodak Portable Photo Printer so that you can print all your best pics straight from your phone!

October's prize will be voted by... you! The wonderful GYG community!

Closing date to be included is 31st October 2023, so get snapping, folks! :woohoo:

Remember, it's never too late to start your own Grow Your Grades Blog to help you stay on track with your revision and be in with a chance of winning prizes :cool: You can read more about how to get started right here

Grow Your Grades

.Vvoid.
x

(edited 6 months ago)
Quoting everyone in again, as the above notification didn't work :shakecane:

Grow Your Grades

(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 2
Very much did work for me, I've had 3 notifications from this thread now lol
Original post by zeasea

Have a 4th!
Original post by RainbowLapras
Quoting everyone in again, as the above notification didn't work :shakecane:

It worked for me as well
Well done @thrivingfrog!!
Original post by flowersinmyhair
It worked for me as well
Well done @thrivingfrog!!

Thank you :smile:
Original post by Pwca

:wavey: Hello Grow Your Grades Bloggers! :wavey:

September Winner
It's time to announce the winner of September's prize! The category was 'Best First Post' and was voted for by our team of excellent and dedicated volunteers :biggrin:

So after much deliberation, the winner of a £50 Love2Shop Gift Card is....

Spoiler

Congratulations, your blog is great craic and has proved very popular! We'll be in touch in due course about how to get your prize to you. :smile:

October Category and Prize
And now onto October's category and prize. This month, we're looking to award a prize for Best Use of Photography. This can include photos of anything related to your blog - your desk, your revision, your snacks, the view from your window - anything you like! :grin:

The prize up for grabs is a Kodak Portable Photo Printer so that you can print all your best pics straight from your phone!

October's prize will be voted by... you! The wonderful GYG community!

Closing date to be included is 31st October 2023, so get snapping, folks! :woohoo:

Remember, it's never too late to start your own Grow Your Grades Blog to help you stay on track with your revision and be in with a chance of winning prizes :cool: You can read more about how to get started right here

Grow Your Grades

:woohoo:

(I've had so many notifs from this thread just with being quoted in :rofl: )
Reply 7
Well done
Congratulations! :woo:
Original post by zeasea

Same lol

And congratulations :dancing2:
(edited 6 months ago)
Well done @thrivingfrog!
Awwww good job, froggie :biggrin:
Apologies for spamming you all with notifications! :colondollar:

A huge congratulations to @thrivingfrog though :biggrin: