The Student Room Group

Ocr antony and cleopatra

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH I am kinda going crazy, exam tomorrow, and i just want to curl up and cry, BUT we must power through as english students and slay this exam.

Basically I wanted to ask how everyone is revising?
Any amazing quotes that fit in with a multiple of themes?
Any predictions?
Any tips?
and how is everyone feeling?

Hoping everyone is okay!!!!!!

<3
I'm just stuck on Enobarbus, what exactly can I say about him?
I've literally only just started revising, oopsss.....

I'm revising by reading secondary stuff online, reading through my past essays, and just trawling through my copy of the text and looking at my notes...

I predict Enobarbus or Caesar, but that's just a hunch..

Tips: Just make sure you hit all of the AO's. As a general rule try and hit 3 of each- one in each paragraph. English is genuinely just about hitting the mark scheme- they can't dispute the validity of what you write, so just make up rubbish but in line with the mark scheme!

And very nervous!! I need an A* and it's not looking 100% likely at the moment!!
Any advice on Analysis on Enobarbus? I don't really have anything about him
He illuminates cleopatra at the barge speech
some notes
Original post by lolnothanks

x

Original post by marky mark69
x

Original post by littlemousey1996
x

Original post by marky mark69
x

Original post by TotalClassicOut
x

Original post by ellieplumb
x

Hi everyone, how did you find it? I did the question about tragedy!
Reply 7
Original post by lightningdoritos
Hi everyone, how did you find it? I did the question about tragedy!

I opened the paper and was like Comedy?! F@#$ so i did Octavius and Politics Found it okay, but dont wanna jinx it

I opened the paper and was like Comedy?! F@#$ so i did Octavius and Politics Found it okay, but dont wanna jinx it

hahaha me too, but when I started the Caesar question I panicked and forgot everything so went with the first one! I talked about:
1.Disagreed with the statement-said that Enobarbus' death was tragic and sad (although i forgot to talk about Antony!):facepalm:
2. Agreed with the statement-talked about how Antony and Cleo's deaths are not really sad and possible humour in his suicide
3. Agreed with the statement-talked about A+C's love and passion for each other, showing warmth or something

I have no idea if that's right but whatever
Reply 9
Original post by lightningdoritos
hahaha me too, but when I started the Caesar question I panicked and forgot everything so went with the first one! I talked about:
1.Disagreed with the statement-said that Enobarbus' death was tragic and sad (although i forgot to talk about Antony!):facepalm:
2. Agreed with the statement-talked about how Antony and Cleo's deaths are not really sad and possible humour in his suicide
3. Agreed with the statement-talked about A+C's love and passion for each other, showing warmth or something

I have no idea if that's right but whatever

Sounds good to me, I wrote about 'The Tragedy of Octavius Ceaser' basically saying his political standing and thirst for power prevented him from having anyone remotely close, and all it did was ruin relationships (Enobarbous + Antony, Ant + Cleo, Octavius and Ant, Octavius and slightly Octavia due to arranged marriage) Honestly have no idea how it went, so im just praying now haha.
Sounds good to me, I wrote about 'The Tragedy of Octavius Ceaser' basically saying his political standing and thirst for power prevented him from having anyone remotely close, and all it did was ruin relationships (Enobarbous + Antony, Ant + Cleo, Octavius and Ant, Octavius and slightly Octavia due to arranged marriage) Honestly have no idea how it went, so im just praying now haha.

That sounds good! Looking back, I think the Caesar question wasn't so bad, if only I had remembered all the stuff at the time!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending