Reply 180
Gap year student here with a place for Law at Queen Mary! :smile:
Media production student going to Bournemouth uni (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Politics student here going to University of Liverpool :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CMcG95
Gap year student here with a place for Law at Queen Mary! :smile:

Same here! For some reason I'm worried that i'm going to be a year older than everyone. Are you living on campus?
If anyone here has any questions at all about freshers please don't be afraid to message me!
This could include things to do with:
- Does NOT drinking affect the experience you have during freshers?
- What kind of experience should you expect to have from freshers?
- Hints and Tips about freshers.
- How to prepare for freshers?
and the list goes on!

Roving Fish will back me up, you have nothing to be afraid of! Use TSR to it's full potential, meet people from your uni ahead of time, get to know them, meet up before hand etc. It'll all be okay!
Reply 185
Original post by ex-plore
Same here! For some reason I'm worried that i'm going to be a year older than everyone. Are you living on campus?

I had that worry, as I'm coming in at 20, but thought "Nah, no worries" it's all fine at the end of the day.

I'm on campus at Beaumont Court - you?
Original post by CMcG95
I had that worry, as I'm coming in at 20, but thought "Nah, no worries" it's all fine at the end of the day.

I'm on campus at Beaumont Court - you?

20 is nothing. The only time people will make a thing of age is if you make it a thing. :yy:
What is everyone doing with their time?
I find myself endlessly binge watching TV series and gaming. Nothing particularly productive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelc142
I find myself endlessly binge watching TV series and gaming. Nothing particularly productive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've spent most of my time gaming, watching TV or programming, I feel like a slob. I have online maths and physics courses to start doing too, but I'm still going to be sat around with them.

I've contacted my local volunteer service with hope that I can spend a few days of the week helping out somewhere like a charity shop to get me out the house properly :lol:
Original post by Tibbz2
I've spent most of my time gaming, watching TV or programming, I feel like a slob. I have online maths and physics courses to start doing too, but I'm still going to be sat around with them.

I've contacted my local volunteer service with hope that I can spend a few days of the week helping out somewhere like a charity shop to get me out the house properly :lol:

Well I'm currently with my family, they're visiting my sister who lives abroad. So yeah just a bit of that. Other than that I'm currently reading a crime mystery. Which uni are you two going to?
Original post by alibashir
Well I'm currently with my family, they're visiting my sister who lives abroad. So yeah just a bit of that. Other than that I'm currently reading a crime mystery. Which uni are you two going to?

Uni of Nottingham! You?
Original post by Tibbz2
Uni of Nottingham! You?

University of Roehampton!
Original post by Tibbz2

Lol I have so many online courses I signed up to.... zero have been completed
Ahh right that's cool! I'm a member of the green party so I've been leafleting and canvassing a little bit for my local mp. I debated on volunteering in a charity shop too since my town is nothing but them.
I know what you mean. I'm trying not to spend money so I just stay at home haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 193

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, was going to finish reading a Law chapter, but then Witcher 3

Posted from TSR Mobile

TV Binge represent

Got a fire stick now to make it even easier lol
Lol I have so many online courses I signed up to.... zero have been completed
Ahh right that's cool! I'm a member of the green party so I've been leafleting and canvassing a little bit for my local mp. I debated on volunteering in a charity shop too since my town is nothing but them.
I know what you mean. I'm trying not to spend money so I just stay at home haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've heard a lot of positive stories about working in a charity shop which has made me look forwards to it, but I think it's all about the kind of people you end up working with. I just hope I get lucky, there aren't many normal or nice people around here :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sigh I've just finished 3 seasons of Arrow and the flash and now I'm lost :'(
Original post by CMcG95
Yeah, was going to finish reading a Law chapter, but then Witcher 3

Is it good? Wanna get it on pc but money is low atm

Original post by L'Evil Fish
TV Binge represent

Got a fire stick now to make it even easier lol

Lol I need to stop tbh. My eyes are nearly square for sure

Original post by Tibbz2
I've heard a lot of positive stories about working in a charity shop which has made me look forwards to it, but I think it's all about the kind of people you end up working with. I just hope I get lucky, there aren't many normal or nice people around here :lol:

Hahaha yeah I know what you mean! I may do a couple of weeks before I bugger off to uni. Cos then I want a job hopefully.
Original post by techno836
Sigh I've just finished 3 seasons of Arrow and the flash and now I'm lost :'(

Never watched either! Any good?

Posted from TSR Mobile
i cant wait to start uni tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anybody been watching humans on channel 4. Dat **** cray.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending