The Student Room Group

My ex boyfriend

My ex left me after 16 years relationship. I text him yesterday to see if I shoukd through his clothes out and he said no keep them. Why does he want me to keep his clothes for
Its because 16 years is a very long time and to suddenly break up like that, there must be very strong feelings involved. Maybe he might not want to meet to take the items back and meeting or physical contact at the early stages of a break up will be too emotional and signals the end of things.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
Its because 16 years is a very long time and to suddenly break up like that, there must be very strong feelings involved. Maybe he might not want to meet to take the items back and meeting or physical contact at the early stages of a break up will be too emotional and signals the end of things.

He as some one ejse now but we still friends
Reply 3
Tell him to come and collect them or they are going in a Salvation Army bank
Original post by Bobclyde2
My ex left me after 16 years relationship. I text him yesterday to see if I shoukd through his clothes out and he said no keep them. Why does he want me to keep his clothes for

Sorry but reading the thread at first did not make sense most likeliest of reasons to why he asked you to keep it is purely because of memory.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending