The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Child nursing 2015 Northumbria

Ive received a conditional offer for child nursing at Northumbria and I don't know if there is already a thread for this but I couldn't find it, anyway I was wondering If there's anyone else on here starting and if anyone's sorted accommodation out yet?
Hi, I'm also doing childrens nursing at Northumbria in September! I've just applied for accommodation too x
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 2
Where did you apply for?? Are you from newcastle or x
I've applied for new bridge street and trinity square, and no I'm from scarborough! You?x
Reply 4
Yeh trinity square was my first choice I think new bridge street was in the other choices tho, I'm from Edinburgh but got family here nd have been living here for the past yeAr x
Hi! I'm also doing child nursing at Northumbria. I applied to new bridge street too.
Hi, im starting Northumbria in September for child nursing, have yous heard anything from the university about schedules or anything? x
Original post by Ashleighb123
Hi, im starting Northumbria in September for child nursing, have yous heard anything from the university about schedules or anything? x

Yeah I've been emailed a timetable of holidays and term times and stuff like that x
Original post by chloebedford
Yeah I've been emailed a timetable of holidays and term times and stuff like that x

i got emailed today with a placement guide thing and a form I have to fill in and email back, is that what you got too? xx
i got emailed today with a placement guide thing and a form I have to fill in and email back, is that what you got too? xx

Yeah that's what I got:-) getting so excited now!xx
oh I know its so exciting and scary haha. you from Newcastle? and did you go to the pre registration event the other week? xx
oh I know its so exciting and scary haha. you from Newcastle? and did you go to the pre registration event the other week? xx

No I'm from Scarborough, you? + I know haha! No I've only recently been moved from the march intake to the September intake so didn't have enough notice to go to that, did you?x
No I'm from Scarborough, you? + I know haha! No I've only recently been moved from the march intake to the September intake so didn't have enough notice to go to that, did you?x

Yeah I'm from the Durham area! And ah have you that's better then you get to start sooner. & yeah I went there was only a few of us that went the full class wasn't there so it'll be nice to meet more people x
Reply 13
is anyone starting in March? just had my results today and place has been confirmed, can't seem to find anyone starting in March at all! xx

You set every thing up like your email address and things? The timetable thing is on the website too if you havnt seen it just letting us know what time we have to go and things x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending