The Student Room Group

Manchester College Access Course

Hello. I got accepted to the Access to Combined Sciences at the Manchester College and it's been a month since I've sent my reply to them after they gave me an unconditional offer to the course. I accepted their offer but I am still awaiting their enroling dates and college timings. Does anyone over here know approx. how long it takes for the timetables to be received by the college? I'm just a bit anxious as to why I haven't received a letter by now. Just want to know if anyone over here did get on to an Access course and would tell me about any of this. Thanks.
Original post by garchomp786
Hello. I got accepted to the Access to Combined Sciences at the Manchester College and it's been a month since I've sent my reply to them after they gave me an unconditional offer to the course. I accepted their offer but I am still awaiting their enroling dates and college timings. Does anyone over here know approx. how long it takes for the timetables to be received by the college? I'm just a bit anxious as to why I haven't received a letter by now. Just want to know if anyone over here did get on to an Access course and would tell me about any of this. Thanks.

which campus have u applied to Northenden, Openshaw harpurhey?
Manchester college I attend will officially close 3rd July, contact ASAP as they will not re-open until the enrollment time late till mid August
Reply 2
Original post by sim12345
which campus have u applied to Northenden, Openshaw harpurhey?
Manchester college I attend will officially close 3rd July, contact ASAP as they will not re-open until the enrollment time late till mid August

I have applied to St. John's Campus. And I have been accepted. And 'Close' as in closing for holidays or that campus has been shut down? BTW I don't know about your campus.. LOL
I have applied to St. John's Campus. And I have been accepted. And 'Close' as in closing for holidays or that campus has been shut down? BTW I don't know about your campus.. LOL

their too nearly closed for the holidays....double check
Reply 4
their too nearly closed for the holidays....double check

Ok so that's taken care of. They are closing from the 3rd of July (for holidays). But my question is that are they gonna send the timetables in Mid-August? I just want to know, 'YES' or 'NO'. :smile:
Ok so that's taken care of. They are closing from the 3rd of July (for holidays). But my question is that are they gonna send the timetables in Mid-August? I just want to know, 'YES' or 'NO'. :smile:

it depends tbh,....I didn't receive my until I started the course...different campus may have different rules
Reply 6
it depends tbh,....I didn't receive my until I started the course...different campus may have different rules

Ok right. thanks for your answer. SO maybe they'll just send me a letter saying that college starts from this date and then I will get the time table. But anyways thanks again for your help. You're very kind. Enjoy your holidays. :smile:
[QUOTE="garchomp786;57300901"]Ok right. thanks for your answer. SO maybe they'll just send me a letter saying that college starts from this date and then I will get the time table. But anyways thanks again for your help. You're very kind. Enjoy your holidays. :smile:[/QUOTE

they should do, no worries u too enjoy ur holidays

Quick Reply

Latest