Visit website
Reply 1
yeahif i can find someone to go with
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm probly going with a few mates. U can buy tix from the DSU right?
Reply 3
explain....
Reply 4
We're marooned on a small island in an endless sea....
Reply 5
eh eh eh?

seriously, what is it?
Reply 6
Pendulum is this big beat drum n' bass group from Australia. They did a cool cover of Prodigy's Voodoo People which was pretty popular. I predict that it'll be a decent showthing.
Reply 7
I'd quite like to go, but I'm seeing BRAND NEW that night! Mintmintmint.
Reply 8
pfft pendulum are ****e. Slam is a great song, but im not listening to two hours of ear busting dog **** for that
I think my friends are going but I won't be.I've been to Twisted a few times and hmm...basically,I think you have to be drunk to enjoy it...so I think I'll do some work while everyone is out!
Reply 10
chocolateflake99
hmm...basically,I think you have to be drunk to enjoy it

Aren't you the one who enjoys KLUTE? :confused:
Reply 11
I'll be there, I can't wait, me and maja at fishtank the night before to warm up too :smile::smile::smile:, I'm excited alredy!! Oh and I like klute and love pendulum, I think I need to be a little drunk to really enjoy pendulum and slaughtered to enjoy klute
dobbs
Aren't you the one who enjoys KLUTE? :confused:

There's nothing wrong with Klute!It knows it's crap,that's the appeal!

Oh I've only been once this term and I can't remember a bloody thing about it because I was smashed(oh,except I threw a glass at a wall...hmm)...

Supposed to be going to Klute on Sunday but last night was the formal and I have had zilch sleep, tonight all my friends are making me drink then they are going to laugh at me....I'm going to be dead by Sunday:frown:
Reply 13
6+6=6
eh eh eh?

seriously, what is it?

DNB 'rave'. Andy C is making a guest appearance :smile:.

Latest