The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham College Ranking

I received my Durham offer today and I’m planning on making it my firm so I need to start thinking about colleges. When I visited the open day I only had a look around a few but loved all of them. If my top choices are Chad’s, St Cuth’s, and St John’s, which ones would you recommend also ranking highly that have similar vibes and atmospheres? I prefer the slightly smaller older colleges obviously so any help would be greatly appreciated! ❤️
Original post by annabelb06
I received my Durham offer today and I’m planning on making it my firm so I need to start thinking about colleges. When I visited the open day I only had a look around a few but loved all of them. If my top choices are Chad’s, St Cuth’s, and St John’s, which ones would you recommend also ranking highly that have similar vibes and atmospheres? I prefer the slightly smaller older colleges obviously so any help would be greatly appreciated! ❤️

Hiya

None of the other colleges are small but since you prefer an old vibe, maybe look into St Marys and Hatfield as their architecture is like that. Grey might also be a good option.

-Himieka
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by annabelb06

Hi, I'm the exact same! I'm thinking St Cuth's as my top, followed by John's and Mary's.

Quick Reply

Latest