The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham Foundation Offers 2024

Hi! Wondering if anyone has recieved an offer from Durham for any Foundation Years? (2024)

I know the process seems different this year compared to 22+23 (they had assesments, interviews and some had more assesments after interviews) so im unsure if we will be getting offers or if it would be another ‘round’ yet lol.

Also in 22’ + 23’ offers were sent out end of march-april for foundation from what i can see & people think they sent info to those from the north before those from the south? im hoping that, as the process seems a bit different this year, the time frame may be less? I think they sent out the personal reflections in chunks of the subject you hope to study at UG????

Completed the personal reflection + course a little while ago and i feel so impatient LOL. i know they probs want to see all of the reflections before giving offers but im constantly checking my emails!!!! Some people’s deadline for the personal reflection isnt till mid March…..

just wanted to find any people in the same boat??? lol stress

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yess, i’m in exactly the same position! i check my email everyday, it’s super stressful. Hopefully they send out offers soon!
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi! Wondering if anyone has recieved an offer from Durham for any Foundation Years? (2024)

I know the process seems different this year compared to 22+23 (they had assesments, interviews and some had more assesments after interviews) so im unsure if we will be getting offers or if it would be another ‘round’ yet lol.

Also in 22’ + 23’ offers were sent out end of march-april for foundation from what i can see & people think they sent info to those from the north before those from the south? im hoping that, as the process seems a bit different this year, the time frame may be less? I think they sent out the personal reflections in chunks of the subject you hope to study at UG????

Completed the personal reflection + course a little while ago and i feel so impatient LOL. i know they probs want to see all of the reflections before giving offers but im constantly checking my emails!!!! Some people’s deadline for the personal reflection isnt till mid March…..

just wanted to find any people in the same boat??? lol stress

anyone heard anything from Durham for foundation?
I'm still waiting for an answer. At this point i want them to rip off the band aid so i can firm my other uni lol
Reply 4
Original post by Sunrise36
I'm still waiting for an answer. At this point i want them to rip off the band aid so i can firm my other uni lol

LOL SAME! chances are im not getting in since its 1/100 so pls can they just tell us :’)
Reply 5

ive seen one person got a rejection and they’re applying for english w found but that’s it LOL
ive seen one person got a rejection and they’re applying for english w found but that’s it LOL
It is torture!! they should do rejections asap instead of keeping keep waiting like this
Reply 7
It is torture!! they should do rejections asap instead of keeping keep waiting like this

frrrr or just send em all out LOL
Exactly. Whats ur other choice if durham sends a rejection?
Reply 9
Exactly. Whats ur other choice if durham sends a rejection?

either york or surrey but im desperate for durham hahahah! what about u?
either york or surrey but im desperate for durham hahahah! what about u?
Leeds & manchester! But im leaning more towards leeds just because the course modules seem more interesting for me. Im defo with u, durham is my first choice so just waiting!!
Leeds & manchester! But im leaning more towards leeds just because the course modules seem more interesting for me. Im defo with u, durham is my first choice so just waiting!!

lordy!! im so tempted to email just to ask for a time frame so im not obsessively checking emails LOL but im wayyyyyy to scared
lordy!! im so tempted to email just to ask for a time frame so im not obsessively checking emails LOL but im wayyyyyy to scared

too* oops
Me too😭😭 i just dont want to annoy them but im tempted as well. I turned on email notifs only for ucas so i don’t obsess like a couple weeks ago😭 only checking when i get an update from track
Me too😭😭 i just dont want to annoy them but im tempted as well. I turned on email notifs only for ucas so i don’t obsess like a couple weeks ago😭 only checking when i get an update from track

LOL good idea tbh
LOL good idea tbh
I applied for law btw
I applied for law btw

same!!
same!!
OMG thats great. i did horibbly in my LNAT only got a 24. i doubt i will even get an interview but just waiting!!
OMG thats great. i did horibbly in my LNAT only got a 24. i doubt i will even get an interview but just waiting!!

have u heard anything???? so so stressed like hello durham can u pls hurry up LOL

i got 32 in my LNAT but i flopped my a levels last year LOL

Quick Reply

Latest