The Student Room Group

US Supreme Court rules gay marriage is legal nationwide

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Historyfrenchfan
No,if I wanted to learn I would learn but I find all that stuff revolting

Good for you, pal. You're prejudiced. Either have an educated opinion, or don't bother having one at all.
Original post by ivybridge
Playing the victim? Pretty valid to play the victim when you are being made the victim. How is this community not the victim?

Hahaha, the feminism card, perhaps if our gender weren't such complete pigs to women, that wouldn't have even needed to be a thing either but no - you're too narrow-minded to see that.

What about the women who are pigs to men? What about men's rights?
Original post by TheTorysWin2015

You keep throwing insults, it aint helping you. So If I don't agree you have to be hostile? That's definitely an agenda...

How am I in anyway restricting you, You heard the verdict. Go ahead and do what you please. Damn, get a chill pill.

You got an anger problem you need to sort out :smile:

Given you're the one who is upset, distressed and angry about two people who love each other getting married, don't you think perhaps you are the one who needs to chill out?
What about the women who are pigs to men? What about men's rights?

The rights we already have you mean? Women aren't pigs to men in the grand scheme of things. That's what happens when you cry wolf pal. Women have been oppressed for centuries. Centuries. Do you not think its about time the tables turned?

Now, I don't agree with women hating men or men hating women but you need to sort out your definition of feminism, buddy.

It is a well-known scientific fact that the more noisily a man proclaims his putative disgust for homosexual intercourse, the more likely it is that he is stimulated by pictures of naked men.

This has been proved; when placing electrodes on their penises, researchers discovered a correlation between homophobia and becoming erect when confronted by depictions of penises and naked men.

The heterosexual non-homophobic men showed no such sexual arousal
Original post by ExcitedPup
Given you're the one who is upset, distressed and angry about two people who love each other getting married, don't you think perhaps you are the one who needs to chill out?

I just stated my view. How on earth are you able to draw conclusions on my mental state and position over a couple of words?

You can see how ridiculous your statement is.

I for one have not hurled any insults/ad-hominem. Can I be any clearer? :/
I couldn't care about gay people. They can do what they want but it won't change my mind that I'm against them and their views. The thing that really annoys me is that the media shove it down our throats and it is everywhere you look.
Original post by HappyBandit
Another man showing his dick up another man's bumhole is love?.

Why is it that homopobes insist on proclaiming their disgust for homosexuality in the most detailed terms?

It's like when a homophobe says, "Ughh, it's so disgusting when a gay man shoves his stiff penis up another man's tight bumhole, and thrusts in and out". Lol basically, that's you

Don't you realise how suspicious you come across when you speak in such detailed terms? It's almost like you're getting off on it
Original post by HappyBandit
Another man showing his dick up another man's bumhole is love?

Rights do not exist.

Rights are something the government made up. They can take away rights, they can choose to breach your so called rights when it suits them..

Pal, plenty of heterosexuals have anal sex but the restrictions aren't placed on them. Homosexuality is about sexual/physical/emotional attraction to the same sex. Only around 30% of homosexuals actually have anal intercourse and as usual, you are focusing solely on male homosexuality. This ruling will allow gay men to marry and lesbian women to marry.
u

It is a well-known scientific fact that the more noisily a man proclaims his putative disgust for homosexual intercourse, the more likely it is that he is stimulated by pictures of naked men.

This has been proved; when placing electrodes on their penises, researchers discovered a correlation between homophobia and becoming erect when confronted by depictions of penises and naked men.

Sample size? Any statistical evidence showing a high correlation?

Source?
I couldn't care about gay people. They can do what they want but it won't change my mind that I'm against them and their views. The thing that really annoys me is that the media shove it down our throats and it is everywhere you look.

100% agreed.
The rights we already have you mean? Women aren't pigs to men in the grand scheme of things. That's what happens when you cry wolf pal. Women have been oppressed for centuries. Centuries. Do you not think its about time the tables turned?

Now, I don't agree with women hating men or men hating women but you need to sort out your definition of feminism, buddy.

What about the rape card? Or domestic abuse? Or playing the card that they can't get beaten up because they are more precious? If they want equality then they must accept all terms and not just what favours them.

If you think the media is shoving homosexuality down your throat, and it's "everywhere you look", then I would suggest you probably have some issues relating to latent sexuality.

If everything seems suggestive of homosexuality to you, and this distresses you, then you probably have some things you need to sort out

What a shame, best you don't be so interested in it then isn't it?
Reply 94
Are there any 'gays' in the forum or in general that are religious?

Posted from TSR Mobile

So you are suggesting that I will get turned on by men? Don't be ridiculous
Original post by Sukh123
Are there any 'gays' in the forum or in general that are religious?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
There were a good couple on the gay muslims thread in the first couple of pages before the thread went to ****s.
Maybe that's why your opinions are so uneducated and ludicrous...

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Really though other people's lives is their business anyhow, also homosexuality at least contributes slightly to some form of population control (albeit not enough clearly). Some people like the opposite sex, some like the same, some like both, some like BDSM, some like age play, some like urolagnia, don't matter as long as everyone is consenting to what ever is occurring.
What about the rape card? Or domestic abuse? Or playing the card that they can't get beaten up because they are more precious? If they want equality then they must accept all terms and not just what favours them.

That's completely wrong. Completely wrong. It's not okay to do those things on any grounds. You have ignored half of what I have said. Feminism strives to seek the rights men have - to be equal in terms of sex. Radical feminism is what you describe and is a different ball-game altogether.
If you think the media is shoving homosexuality down your throat, and it's "everywhere you look", then I would suggest you probably have some issues relating to latent sexuality.

If everything seems suggestive of homosexuality to you, and this distresses you, then you probably have some things you need to sort out

Another tool, The "You're not gay but if u dont agree with my views you are probably a closet gay" card.

Seems legit!
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending