The Student Room Group

This girl

I've been going to this regular house party which is hosted every week at one regular place for the past 2 months now. This girl who comes has really caught my attention. She looks so angelic and pretty. I've noticed one thing about her, she doesn't drink or do drugs. She is sometimes really really shy but sometimes she can be quite loud too. She just stands out from the whole crowd. She doesn't act like other girls in the party too. She never wears anything too much revealing unlike other girls and she's got the nicest hair and eyes ever. She's got brunette hair and grey eyes. Every time she smiles, it makes me smile too even when I'm feeling down.
Original post by Anonymous
I've been going to this regular house party which is hosted every week at one regular place for the past 2 months now. This girl who comes has really caught my attention. She looks so angelic and pretty. I've noticed one thing about her, she doesn't drink or do drugs. She is sometimes really really shy but sometimes she can be quite loud too. She just stands out from the whole crowd. She doesn't act like other girls in the party too. She never wears anything too much revealing unlike other girls and she's got the nicest hair and eyes ever. She's got brunette hair and grey eyes. Every time she smiles, it makes me smile too even when I'm feeling down.

Go get her man!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sounds decent.
Reply 3

Edit: Why am I feeling this way about her like there are so many other girls out there who I talk to and are quite attractive. I've never even spoken to this girl. All I do is sometimes and I mean very rarely by sometimes, I smile at her and she smiles back and that's it. Nothing more and nothing less!
Edit: Why am I feeling this way about her like there are so many other girls out there who I talk to and are quite attractive. I've never even spoken to this girl. All I do is sometimes and I mean very rarely by sometimes, I smile at her and she smiles back and that's it. Nothing more and nothing less!

Life is all about risks.
If you know she's not gonna make a move, you go for it!!
Do it before you lose her, then you'll regret it

I love love :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hurry up and get in there before another guy does
Reply 6
Girl described, to your collection point please.

Wadd'up Argos reference!
Reply 7
Original post by Bloom77
Go get her man!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhh would love to mate! But I don't think she deserves me, she deserves someone who is just like her. Someone who is Angelic! Seriously though, I've never seen a girl like her before in my entire life! Man, she's just too good, too good for me!
Reply 8
Original post by Ed's Balls
Sounds decent.

Yeah man!

I would say it's mainly infatuation. Meeting a girl who's your type leaves a good feeling.

If she smiles back at you why aren't you making a move though?

Just walk up to her ask her what's up?
Ahhh would love to mate! But I don't think she deserves me, she deserves someone who is just like her. Someone who is Angelic! Seriously though, I've never seen a girl like her before in my entire life! Man, she's just too good, too good for me!

Do NOT put women on pedestals, treat them all the same way. If you put a woman on a pedestal, there's the risk she might walk all over you.

If you like her you should go after her, regardless of how you feel she doesn't deserve you or whatever... who knows she might be really into you?
Don't put her on a pedestal too much but I think you should go up and talk her to her. Maybe you're interested because she stands out but getting to know her better should clear that up. Best of luck.
If you've been to the same house party every week for two months she clearly knows who you are. Have more confidence and approach her. If you drink then cut back the night you want to talk to her. A girl like that is probably not going to be willing to get w/ a guy who does drugs though.
Anyway, next time you're at the party make your way over to where she is and get involved in the conversation where she is. Start generally talking and see how it goes. She sounds classy, yes, but she's not better than you - you obviously have the same friends.
Original post by Bloom77
Life is all about risks.
If you know she's not gonna make a move, you go for it!!
Do it before you lose her, then you'll regret it

I love love :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah man, that's true!
Will approach her next time I see her at the house party.
But what if she ain't single, it'll be dead awkward!

You love love what? Aha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending