Leicester
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by Linda234_get
Hi I'm going to be in block A as well fourth floor

Hey! I'm going to be in block A 4thfloor as well :smile:
Original post by DoctorWhooves
I'm in block B :smile:

whoop Block B! i'm on the second floor, you?
Reply 63
Original post by margaux24
hi, I'm entering my third year, and I've already lived at opal for a year (Block B). Going to live in Block D in september :smile: Just to reassure everyone, there's a lift in all the blocks. Btw the blocks are simply divisions of the one big building. So there are four different entrances, and you can only access your own block with the key you will be given (so if you are in block B you can't enter block A, C, and D.) If you have any more questions don't hesitate :smile:

Could you tell me what's provided already? Such as duvet, lamp, small rubbish bin? As for the kitchen I'm presuming that everything has to be bought other than appliances?
Block C, 2nd floor. anyone?
Original post by natto97
Could you tell me what's provided already? Such as duvet, lamp, small rubbish bin? As for the kitchen I'm presuming that everything has to be bought other than appliances?

You get a small rubbish bin and a desk lamp in every room (in addition to the main ceiling lamp). No duvet or pillow tough. No towels or anything like that, either, so you'll have to have your own too. Each room has shelves, and a big notice board, and a radiator. Yeah, you need everything for the kitchen, there's just apliances (a toaster, an oven, a fridge, a freezer, a kettle, an ironing board, an iron, a microwave, a hoover).
I have a premium ensuite room and was wondering if the room contains a desk chair or will I have to bring my own?
Block C, floor 3, room 13, studying archaeology & ancient history, because for some reason I find that interesting. Anyone know how many people are sharing a kitchen for standard plus rooms?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by IntrovertedNerd
Block C, floor 3, room 13, studying archaeology & ancient history, because for some reason I find that interesting. Anyone know how many people are sharing a kitchen for standard plus rooms?

I'm in a standard plus room and there are 5 people in my flat
Original post by AntLoveitt
I have a premium ensuite room and was wondering if the room contains a desk chair or will I have to bring my own?

im in a standard plus room and it came with a desk and chair, so you should probably have them too
Original post by helenheaven
whoop Block B! i'm on the second floor, you?

I'm on the 6th, what are you studying?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending