The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

how long does it take to hear back from a uni interview?

hiya i had my interview over a week ago for leicester nd i still haven’t heard anything back yet so it’s got me feeling a bit nervous icl as leicester is the uni i was hoping to go to, i got told that university’s usually take abt 3-5 days to reply so the fact i haven’t heard anything’s got me pretty worried 😭
Didn’t your interviewer explain timescales at the end of the interview?

For future reference if it isn’t mentioned then you should ALWAYS ask about when you will find out the outcome during the interview.

If it wasn’t mentioned and you didn’t ask then ring up Leicester and ask them how long you should expect to wait to find out the result. It’s a perfectly reasonable question.
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by giveonsupremacy
hiya i had my interview over a week ago for leicester nd i still haven’t heard anything back yet so it’s got me feeling a bit nervous icl as leicester is the uni i was hoping to go to, i got told that university’s usually take abt 3-5 days to reply so the fact i haven’t heard anything’s got me pretty worried 😭

Hi there!

Offers will be made once all the interviews have been conducted. You can find more information related to the interview process at University of Leicester on here.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Sumayyah
Psychology with Cognitive Neuroscience
Original post by University of Leicester
Hi there!

Offers will be made once all the interviews have been conducted. You can find more information related to the interview process at University of Leicester on here.

Sumayyah

OP has applied for diagnostic radiotherapy not medicine
Original post by PQ
Didn’t your interviewer explain timescales at the end of the interview?

For future reference if it isn’t mentioned then you should ALWAYS ask about when you will find out the outcome during the interview.

If it wasn’t mentioned and you didn’t ask then ring up Leicester and ask them how long you should expect to wait to find out the result. It’s a perfectly reasonable question.

yeahhh i should’ve asked i don’t know how i completely blanked on asking that question 😭 i’ll be sure to ask for my upcoming interviews
Original post by University of Leicester
Hi there!

Sumayyah

thank you so much ! would this be the same for diagnostic radiography as well?
Original post by giveonsupremacy
thank you so much ! would this be the same for diagnostic radiography as well?

Yes! That's also the case for Diagnostic Radiography as well 🙂

Sumayyah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending