The Student Room Group

BA Business Economics - Exeter

Im looking to study economics with a less of a focus on maths, as I haven't really enjoyed the A-level maths course (I sat the AS in year 11) and the business economics course at exeter appeals to me as it is less maths heavy and there is a lot of personal choice of units, a number of which I think seem quite interesting. I am wondering if anyone has any experience or has heard anything with regards to this course, especially with international study as I am interested in this.

Thanks
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Ledo34
Im looking to study economics with a less of a focus on maths, as I haven't really enjoyed the A-level course (I sat the AS in year 11) and the business economics course at exeter appeals to me as it is less maths heavy and there is a lot of personal choice of units, a number of which I think seem quite interesting. I am wondering if anyone has any experience or has heard anything with regards to this course, especially with international study as I am interested in this.

Thanks

The A level course is anything but mathematical! Definitely don't take pure econ at uni, so business economics would be a good choice.
Reply 2
Original post by Mike_123
The A level course is anything but mathematical! Definitely don't take pure econ at uni, so business economics would be a good choice.

I apologise, I meant I didn't enjoy the maths a-level course, I've just realised I didn't make that clear in my post

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending