The Student Room Group

Wrong A Levels. Help!

I'm in my first year of sixth form, year 12, and its coming to the end of the year and I've realised I made a mistake choosing my subjects. I want to go onto a physiotherapy or sports and exercise science course at uni. I've chosen A Level PE and Double BTEC business. As I'm coming to the end of AS, I noticed what an idiot I am for this choice. I'm now stuck with a decision. Either carry on with my subjects and hope for the best that I get somehow accepted into uni; or resit year 12 again with different subjects which would be either PE,Biology,Psychology or Chemistry, Biology,Psychology? what is the best option for me that secures my place in uni? Uni requirements exclude General Studies. Someone please help!

( I have work experience in physiotherapy and I extremely enjoy sports)
RESIT, if you can. So, you'll be a year behind everyone else at university, but it's not a big deal. I met so many people on my course who were 19 when they started because they'd taken gap years and so on.
Reply 2
When I go to uni I want to take a full time undergraduate course, no single year or anything like that .. any advice?

Quick Reply

Latest