The Student Room Group

Cambridge International A level results

My school are not giving me my results until the 17th instead of the 10th. Is there any way that I'll be able to see my results myself without cooperation from my school?
Do you know your login details?
im so scared for tmr
Good luck!
guys I think something. has gone wrong with my results . they said I git 47/260 grade E for biology a level when I literally know that is absolutely wrong . the E grade boundary is literally higher than my supposed mark . help , what do I do?
Original post by sixthformapp
guys I think something. has gone wrong with my results . they said I git 47/260 grade E for biology a level when I literally know that is absolutely wrong . the E grade boundary is literally higher than my supposed mark . help , what do I do?

You need to talk to your exam centre
Reply 6
Original post by Obsidian♡Hart
Do you know your login details?

No, my school hasn't told me them and aren't going to
can i see my % and grade boundaries yet for CIE A level Geography?
Reply 8
The number in brackets is a “percentage uniform mark” where an A* is 90% upwards, an A is 80-90, a B is 70-80, a C is 60-70 and so on. If you are close to a D, you can apply for a remark. Im in a similar position with one percentage off the grade up so Im applying for a remark once i get the component marks. I hope this helps
Hey guys. I got a "b" for Further Maths and I don't know whether it's the same thing as a "B". I did miss one of the FM exams tho. Any ideas?
I think it is the same.

The grade boundaries are ridiculous this year. So much for saying that they would be kind given we are not the same as pre 2019 students given the disruption to our preparation for these exams and impact of the covid years. A jump or 10-15% for the higher grades is not a gradual move to near normal. I fear for the A level students results on the 17th. Not great for our mental health. Will schools stand up for their students and lobby government for a remark!
Original post by joshburnard
can i see my % and grade boundaries yet for CIE A level Geography?

idk if u found it already but heres the grade boundaries for this year
https://www.cambridgeinternational.org/Images/690792-geography-9696-june-2023-grade-threshold-table.pdf

Quick Reply

Latest