The Student Room Group

Edinburgh Napier Adult nursing

Hi!
Starting Edinburgh Napier in September for Adult Nursing.
Is anyone else on here starting Napier to do Adult nursing?
Excited! :smile:
Reply 1
Yeah, really excited here too. Though trying to sort out accommodation atm.

Only 40 odd days left til the course starts, Doesn't seem to be many other Adult Nursing students on here though?
I did a year at Napier doing adult nursing before I had to leave due to personal issues. We didn't have the new campus at the time, but I loved every second of it, hoping to get back on in 2017!
If you want any info just ask me.
Original post by Beth_Atkinson
Hi!
Starting Edinburgh Napier in September for Adult Nursing.
Is anyone else on here starting Napier to do Adult nursing?
Excited! :smile:

So excited to! But really nervous, I know nobody on my course 🙈
Reply 4
Hi,

I was just accepted through clearing on Friday! :smile: Can't wait to get started! x
Reply 5
Original post by salemsparklys
I did a year at Napier doing adult nursing before I had to leave due to personal issues. We didn't have the new campus at the time, but I loved every second of it, hoping to get back on in 2017!
If you want any info just ask me.

What year was that? I just fell short of completing my first year in 2009 - The same thing happened to me. I am starting this year and can't wait!! :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by kr142015
Hi,

I was just accepted through clearing on Friday! :smile: Can't wait to get started! x

How did you hear back, like how did they contact to you? I've been waiting for ages to hear back and I email them almost everyday to see what's happening.
Reply 7
Hello!

I am about to have an interview next week and I am wondering if you could tell me how is the interview organised?
Did you have literacy and numeracy tests?
How does the individual interview go? Does it last long? What sort of questions do they ask?
I was informed that the day starts at 9:15 am and finishes at 4:00pm.
I had couple of selection events before, but it was in England and how it is different in Edinburgh?
I am coming from another country and already the trip is going to be long, so if someone could advice me, it will safe up a lot of time spent on worrying in the transport : )

Thank you in advance for your response and congrads for being accepted!

Take care : )
Reply 8
Original post by kristie_ax
How did you hear back, like how did they contact to you? I've been waiting for ages to hear back and I email them almost everyday to see what's happening.

I had my interview on Thursday 13th Aug and I heard back on the Friday by email. When did you have your interview?
Reply 9
Original post by Gretus
Hello!

I am about to have an interview next week and I am wondering if you could tell me how is the interview organised?
Did you have literacy and numeracy tests?
How does the individual interview go? Does it last long? What sort of questions do they ask?
I was informed that the day starts at 9:15 am and finishes at 4:00pm.
I had couple of selection events before, but it was in England and how it is different in Edinburgh?
I am coming from another country and already the trip is going to be long, so if someone could advice me, it will safe up a lot of time spent on worrying in the transport : )

Thank you in advance for your response and congrads for being accepted!

Take care : )

The interview is mainly focused on a group interview. The "Importance of communication in nursing" essay and a short one to one chat with one of the interviewers (very short). I didn't have any literacy or numeracy test on the day although they will check you have the relevant qualifications.

Good Luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending