The Student Room Group

sigmund freud says women have penis envy and are inferior

Scroll to see replies

Your either very bored on the internet or you've studied/studying A level psychology.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
Freud is spot on.

Feminists are just man haters with penis envy.
penis holder master race checking in
Original post by simondo93
Your either very bored on the internet or you've studied/studying A level psychology.

A Level Psychology is just common sense sh*t, Top universities like Maths more than Psychology.
in which female adolescents experience anxiety upon realization that they do not have a penis.

No.
Original post by asmuse123
A Level Psychology is just common sense sh*t, Top universities like Maths more than Psychology.

Yes we get it maths is the holy grail of subjects and most others are ****, its been mentioned countless times on tsr.

To the point of nobody cares anymore.

Original post by simondo93
Yes we get it maths is the holy grail of subjects and most others are ****, its been mentioned countless times on tsr.

To the point of nobody cares anymore.

Hey, I didn't decide that. Higher education and employers decided that.
The majority of his theories have been discredited. So I think it's pretty much bs

To be honest I want to study psychology at university but I kind of agree with this.
Original post by Crystalz
The majority of his theories have been discredited. So I think it's pretty much bs

No they haven't
Original post by Need2Study4Exam
No they haven't

Yes they have :smile:
They're the basis of a lot of psychoanalytical theories but they aren't credible anymore.
Hey, I didn't decide that. Higher education and employers decided that.

I didn't say you did decide it's better but you brought it up. It's already in most other threads and is mentioned every year.

Freud was a fool who got lucky, his theories are massively hit and miss. Historically he only just won out against Mesmer as the dominating theorist of the time.
Reply 14
Its the cause of feminism, women want to be like their dad so they leave tge kitchen, hence why theyre all so butch
freud was a f*cked up perv
I had one NHS psychiatrist attempt Freudian dream analysis on me. :laugh: Oh dear. :nah:
Reply 17
Probably a load of BS. I don't trust psychology its mostly a pseudo science.
Original post by Need2Study4Exam
Freud is spot on.

Feminists are just man haters with penis envy.

he also wanted to have sex with his mother.
Definitely a load of hogwash.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending