The Student Room Group

My girlfriend just left me because I’m too small for her

I have no idea what to do with my life anymore she has totally messed me up as I knew I was small and tried my best to please her in everyway even being adventurous but she still went and said it to my face which made me tear up a bit and I feel like I’m worthless as I know for a fact that someone will say something again. It’s like I’m only 4.2 inches and she told me that I can’t reach anything.

Like she always used to finish but I could but I’m unsure if she was just acting like that to make me feel better so I could never actually ejaculate much as once she finished she wanted to sleep

I’m lost

Scroll to see replies

She rated your relationship by what she got out of sex? Then you were in a sexual relationship not a romantic one.
Reply 2
Original post by Welshvisitor
She rated your relationship by what she got out of sex? Then you were in a sexual relationship not a romantic one.

Well it was a romantic relationship like we planned moving in together and everything but this was after we started seeing each other naked
Not romantic enough sadly
Original post by Anonymous
I have no idea what to do with my life anymore she has totally messed me up as I knew I was small and tried my best to please her in everyway even being adventurous but she still went and said it to my face which made me tear up a bit and I feel like I’m worthless as I know for a fact that someone will say something again. It’s like I’m only 4.2 inches and she told me that I can’t reach anything.

Like she always used to finish but I could but I’m unsure if she was just acting like that to make me feel better so I could never actually ejaculate much as once she finished she wanted to sleep

I’m lost

Sounds like she just used you for sex.
She's a *****, you're better off without her. Find someone better that actually deserves you.
Reply 6
Original post by Sarah_9810
She's a *****, you're better off without her. Find someone better that actually deserves you.

Thank you, I really hope that I can find someone
Reply 7
Thank you, I really hope that I can find someone

Yes you can but you will need to improve your self confidence and take yiur time when dating a girl- some will want a brief fling and some will be serious.
You can find someone better of course
it seems like she wants only to have sex not someone who is there for her
Whilst I agree sex is not the main driver in a relationship, I wouldn't stay with someone long term who I wasn't sexually compatible with. Great sex is amazing, I'm not willing to give that up.
Whilst I agree sex is not the main driver in a relationship, I wouldn't stay with someone long term who I wasn't sexually compatible with. Great sex is amazing, I'm not willing to give that up.

So would you say that size is a big factor in a keeping relationship?
Original post by mgi
Yes you can but you will need to improve your self confidence and take yiur time when dating a girl- some will want a brief fling and some will be serious.

Update: I was scrolling through tinder and I saw her, but with a completely different name and it’s scared me
Reply 12
Update: I was scrolling through tinder and I saw her, but with a completely different name and it’s scared me

Tinder is generally for casual relationships.

I’m lost

It's the 21st century.

Penis extension sleeves, strapon dildos, vibrators, etc.

Use the tools of modern human ingenuity.

And consider jelqing + using a pump.
Reply 14
It's the 21st century.

Yes and he needs to grow up emotionally- life is not just about penis size!
It's the 21st century.

So do you think I should do what she said and use a strap on if I ever have a next time?

Doesn’t a pump just make it errect?
Original post by mgi
Yes and he needs to grow up emotionally- life is not just about penis size!

Yeah it’s more the thought because mixed with what she said if it comes to it where I need tools someone probably wouldn’t want a guy like that because it’s messing around, putting it on rather and everything
Reply 17
Yeah it’s more the thought because mixed with what she said if it comes to it where I need tools someone probably wouldn’t want a guy like that because it’s messing around, putting it on rather and everything

No it isn't. Sex is not just about putting your penis in a vag is it? Find out more about what a complete sexual experience might mean for different people.(women in your case).
Original post by mgi
No it isn't. Sex is not just about putting your penis in a vag is it? Find out more about what a complete sexual experience might mean for different people.(women in your case).

Yeah I understand that like we did oral (on her) also fingers along with clit stim and even used a wand or whatever it’s called it was like a pink think that gave off a crazy vibration but she was still pretty much lying there or just say up.

But she was the one who commented on size being a big deal and this is why I feel this way :—(

Like I didn’t even expect sex as I was a virgin, it was her to started to undress me, I didn’t even have a condom, she made a few Male ones in her room do we used them and I thought I’ll try my best at everything and she knew this like the foreplay was the only thing that worked for her I guess
Reply 19
Yeah I understand that like we did oral (on her) also fingers along with clit stim and even used a wand or whatever it’s called it was like a pink think that gave off a crazy vibration but she was still pretty much lying there or just say up.

But she was the one who commented on size being a big deal and this is why I feel this way :—(

Like I didn’t even expect sex as I was a virgin, it was her to started to undress me, I didn’t even have a condom, she made a few Male ones in her room do we used them and I thought I’ll try my best at everything and she knew this like the foreplay was the only thing that worked for her I guess

Does she not like receiving oral? Is her clit sensitive? She is not perfect either! Why doesn't she say anything when you do oral on her? Does she explain how she feels? You mentioned a vibrator. There are different types. to try. If a large vibrator does not work for her then why is she so bothered by needing a big penis? Don't be hard on yourself. How old are you both? Good sex needs you both to be talking about what you both want and are feeling. It takes time for people to get to know each other.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest