The Student Room Group

Penis size

Hello I'm a 32 year old male and I'm concerned about my penis size it's only 5inches erect and I'm suffering to find a female who will accept such a small size can anyone help please isit a confidence thing or am I just to small
Purely a confidence thing. Penis size rarely actually matters - get over yourself.

To care so deeply about a slightly smaller than average (in the UK average erect size is 5.17 inches) willy is so silly.
Original post by Aaron.C1991
Hello I'm a 32 year old male and I'm concerned about my penis size it's only 5inches erect and I'm suffering to find a female who will accept such a small size can anyone help please isit a confidence thing or am I just to small

Is this all you care about at 32 😭😭
size isn’t that deep but personally is
Reply 3
*****, get off here and get a grip
Original post by Anonymous #2

Personality***
Reply 5
Get a grip u are 32
Original post by Anonymous #2

I never got why the penis size is so important for men, all the more they are in their 30s of age.

So, use your whole body lol
Original post by halidecayci
So, use your whole body lol

This OP. Learn to use your fingers.
Reply 9
I really struggle to believe women reject him because of his gentleman's sausage. If women are consistently rejecting him, there may be another reason.
Original post by gjd800
*****, get off here and get a grip

You said it! there are big cars to compensate the penis size. I don't get the problem at all.

Nah its just confidence issues, if your a 5 regularly its fine but if u grow when ur hard thats calm, just be rlly hard around ur girl and she’ll be happy!1

Quick Reply

Latest