The Student Room Group

Best underwear type for guys with smaller penises?

So I am a 22-year-old guy who currently wears loose-fitting boxer shorts in L or XL size. I have been wearing boxers since I was about 12 or 13.

However I am quite slim as I have quite a small penis (around 2 1/2 inches flaccid and around 4 3/4 inches erect).

However I find that the tip of my penis is often a bit sore as it rubs against my boxer shorts a lot (this is especially true for the ones with rough material but the ones I have with soft material are better for this). This is especially true if I go on the exercise bike it can get uncomfortable sometimes as my penis is continually rubbing against my boxers. I think the reason for this is because I have a small penis because with most guys it bulges in their underpants so that it doesn’t rub against their underpants (like you see on models who wear underwear).

I also find that if I masturbate too much my penis feels sore as well.

I have tried buying boxer-briefs but I haven’t been able to wear them as I made the mistake of only buying medium and because of my IBS, this makes underwear with tighter waists uncomfortable.

I am considering purchasing some Calvin Klein low rise boxer briefs in size XL for myself.

I’ve also thought about buying traditional underpants such as tightie-whiteys that I know a lot of guys hate and I can kind of understand why as if you’ve got a big penis they must be pretty uncomfortable to wear especially if you get an erection while wearing them. (shudders)

However, as I’ve got a small flaccid penis I’m thinking they might be more ideal for me as they would give me more support and stop the rubbing problem as my **** would be supported instead of hanging loose. However, if I get an erection my penis will go to 4.75 inches which might still be uncomfortable in briefs?

Thoughts?
Reply 1
Come on guys need answer plz.
Reply 2
I think theres no harm in trying, and you're not going to know until you do try so go for it
Reply 3
im 16 and 7.4 inches big when i get horny my penis moves about too much and its really visible normally i tuck it under my waist band as it feels really good and it keeps it still but i cant always reach and adjust the angle so i started wearing breifs and tighty whities so it can hold it in place. the material shouldnt your penis to cause soreness as generally the material is soft. And tight underwear suprisingly feels good when you are erect. so i would recommened breifs or tighty whites not to tight tho as it can damage ur sperm count
Reply 4
Original post by robo451
im 16 and 7.4 inches big when i get horny my penis moves about too much and its really visible normally i tuck it under my waist band as it feels really good and it keeps it still but i cant always reach and adjust the angle so i started wearing breifs and tighty whities so it can hold it in place. the material shouldnt your penis to cause soreness as generally the material is soft. And tight underwear suprisingly feels good when you are erect. so i would recommened breifs or tighty whites not to tight tho as it can damage ur sperm count

Interesting. I tried my dads briefs on the other day and wore them for one night. They felt very snug and quite comfy but when I got an erection, because of the tightness my penis would bend downwards (normally it is in a straight line when erect). It wasn't painful or uncomfortable however. Though I'm wondering is that healthy and normal when wearing briefs and if I get an erection while wearing briefs what should I do - should I pull them down a bit or just keep them as they are? And do you recommend humping in briefs because I like to hump a lot or are boxers/boxer briefs better for humping?

Thanks.

Anyway I'm getting some Kalvin Klein boxer briefs (supposed to get them for Xmas but was too late in ordering). :smile:
Reply 5
No joke what about burying plain women's knickers softer material and you wouldn't find the tip of your little man getting sore .
Zonbailon brand on Amazon should work for you. They have a comfortable pouch. Try a pair. Should run around 10 dollars for a box brief.
Reply 7
Original post by ThatisJay
Zonbailon brand on Amazon should work for you. They have a comfortable pouch. Try a pair. Should run around 10 dollars for a box brief.

Thanks I will try these.
I have a small micro penis and do not loke the mems briefs fashions layely. Pouches that do not fill and just look embarrassing. So i now wear ladies knickers. Mostly microfibre full briefs and yes o prefer bright girly colours. My mates have seen them and do mot care. Changing at the gym has beckme a spectator sport but i now show them with honour. My small willy just sits, cupped and cushioned in pink smooth silky panty.Michael Kings Lynn UK
Try aliexpress.com. Several choices of flat front no seam panties for men
Original post by Anonymous #1
So I am a 22-year-old guy who currently wears loose-fitting boxer shorts in L or XL size. I have been wearing boxers since I was about 12 or 13.

However I am quite slim as I have quite a small penis (around 2 1/2 inches flaccid and around 4 3/4 inches erect).

However I find that the tip of my penis is often a bit sore as it rubs against my boxer shorts a lot (this is especially true for the ones with rough material but the ones I have with soft material are better for this). This is especially true if I go on the exercise bike it can get uncomfortable sometimes as my penis is continually rubbing against my boxers. I think the reason for this is because I have a small penis because with most guys it bulges in their underpants so that it doesn’t rub against their underpants (like you see on models who wear underwear).

I also find that if I masturbate too much my penis feels sore as well.

I have tried buying boxer-briefs but I haven’t been able to wear them as I made the mistake of only buying medium and because of my IBS, this makes underwear with tighter waists uncomfortable.

I am considering purchasing some Calvin Klein low rise boxer briefs in size XL for myself.

I’ve also thought about buying traditional underpants such as tightie-whiteys that I know a lot of guys hate and I can kind of understand why as if you’ve got a big penis they must be pretty uncomfortable to wear especially if you get an erection while wearing them. (shudders)

However, as I’ve got a small flaccid penis I’m thinking they might be more ideal for me as they would give me more support and stop the rubbing problem as my **** would be supported instead of hanging loose. However, if I get an erection my penis will go to 4.75 inches which might still be uncomfortable in briefs?

Thoughts?
Women’s panties helped me solve the same problem. I get mine from aliexpress.com
Not sure penis size has much to do with it, standard cotton boxers don’t provide support and caused me similar problems with my (average sized) **** moving around too much. I’d recommend bamboo boxer briefs, softer material with the pouch up front to hold in place
Original post by Anonymous #1
Come on guys need answer plz.
I wear boxer briefs from American Eagle but my penis is only 3 inches fully erect

Quick Reply

Latest