Bath - pending

What are your predicted and when did you send your application? Congrats btw

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chelseynicolexx
I got an offer from Sheffield today :smile: 2/5 now

Posted from TSR Mobile

What were your GCSE and AS grades
Original post by Elastichedgehog
My offer was AAB (my predicted grades), however, during the psych talk at the open day a few months ago they said that people applying with ABB may be made offers as well. I'm assuming they'll be made offers after those who meet the requirements though, or depending on whether you have a super strong statement or something.

What were your gcse and AS grades?
Reply 383
Original post by University Of Bath
Hi,

I understand how stressful it can be waiting for your offers to come through, I was in exactly the same position last year! As the courses at Bath are so popular it may take some time to give equal consideration to everybody that has applied before the UCAS deadline. Bath aim to make a decision before the end of March, you can read more about it here.

Good luck to all who have applied,
Hayden

I understand, it is definitely the most competitive course I'm applying for so it is unsurprising, but it's just the anticipation that is killing me! :crossedf::grin:
Original post by HB45fg
I understand, it is definitely the most competitive course I'm applying for so it is unsurprising, but it's just the anticipation that is killing me! :crossedf::grin:

I feel you exactly! Bath is my favourite but I'm aware of how hard it is to get in 😕 all the best to you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
stuck between essex and portsmouth for my insurance?
Original post by Praveen101
What were your gcse and AS grades?

ACC at AS, although I'm resitting exams obviously to push the two Cs up :smile: In terms of GCSE most psychology courses are looking for a C in English and Maths (B in most Unis with higher entry requirements)
(edited 8 years ago)
No sign of anything from universities yet, sent off my application on the 13th, hoping for the best!
GCSE i got 6 A's and 6 B's and at AS i got AAC :smile:
Original post by Praveen101
What were your GCSE and AS grades
Got my last offer today! 5/5 so happy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Grace147
Got my last offer today! 5/5 so happy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! :biggrin: I got my last one this week too
Reply 391
Original post by Elastichedgehog
Congratulations! :biggrin: I got my last one this week too

Which unis have you applied to? :smile:
Original post by jaseho98
Which unis have you applied to? :smile:

Uni of Sheffield, Uni of Liverpool, Sheffield Hallam, Liverpool John Moores, and Manchester Met. :smile:
Reply 393
Original post by Sofiatrain
I feel you exactly! Bath is my favourite but I'm aware of how hard it is to get in 😕 all the best to you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You too! I'm trying not to get my hopes up and just be happy with what I have so far.
Bath (with placement) - Pending
Bristol - AAB (if get A in EPQ) or AAA otherwise
Exeter - Pending
Nottingham- AAB
Southampton- ABB (if A in EPQ) or AAB otherwise

I'm predicted A*A*A at a level in Maths, Philosophy and Biology. Would love to go to Bath, but know that will not hear from them until after January! :smile:
Reply 395
Cambridge - Interview.
UCL - Offer received.
Durham - Offer received.
Bath (w/placement) - Pending.
St.Andrews - Pending.
Original post by rvas
I applied to Bath and Oxford too! What college at ox? and how did you find the TSA

I applied to Brasenose, I though the TSA was alright, but on the practise ones I either did really well or really badly so no idea what my score's going to be.. I liked the essays though! Which college did you go for?
I've applied for Man Met, Bolton, LJMU, and some other course at Manchester! I'm doing Psycholgy/Neuropsycholpgy depending on the unis which accept me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by psychemma
Do Exeter interview for the 3 year psychology course? I heard someone talking about how they have an interview for Exeter for psychology, but I think she may have been talking about the applied clinical psychology course.

I think they do MMI's for both psychology courses.
I have applied for both however doubt I'll get a single offer from Exeter due to my AS grades
Original post by bethvaughan
Exeter - offer received
Birmingham - offer received
Nottingham - offer received
Reading - offer received
Bath - pending

Congrats on your offers! I applied to Exeter, too. How long did it take them to reply to you?

Quick Reply

Latest