The Student Room Group

Cambridge Medicine Students and Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1720
Original post by Rory_M
Would be amusing if you jump out on some guy pretend-stab them and then realise it's the wrong person... would not want to have to explain that away

Killing a civilian will get you put on the wanted list. All the people who have been killed so far become a Police force and will hunt you down.
Reply 1721
Original post by VaVe
Killing a civilian will get you put on the wanted list. All the people who have been killed so far become a Police force and will hunt you down.

Are you serious??? That's actually hilarious, I'm most likely signing up for it (exams permitting) :biggrin:
Reply 1722
Original post by ThatFrog
Are you serious??? That's actually hilarious, I'm most likely signing up for it (exams permitting) :biggrin:

It is really fun though you can end up with some strange looks when you're having a conversation about which target you are planning to kill.
Anyone on here got into Pembroke too? :smile:
Original post by Natalie21
I do love a bit of colouring - got my colouring anatomy book :wink:.

It takes about an hour and a half on the train, but only an hour to drive :biggrin:.

Oooh nice I really enjoyed book 2 :biggrin:.

Exciting - I was going to get one but I have never gotten round to it :P apparently they're actually amazing revision tools for anatomy exams :O

Oh that's good, not too far then :smile:

It's pretty entertaining - we just did a bit about Dido and Aeneas in a cave in a storm (you can guess what they were getting up to... :wink: )

By the way, have you had your offer through UCAS yet?
Reply 1725
Original post by meowcat95
Exciting - I was going to get one but I have never gotten round to it :P apparently they're actually amazing revision tools for anatomy exams :O

It's pretty entertaining - we just did a bit about Dido and Aeneas in a cave in a storm (you can guess what they were getting up to... :wink: )

I know this isn't aimed at me :P but I haven't ! but they said it could be the end of January so :smile: Have you?

They are great and so relaxing and fun to do! My friend has a general biology one with photosynthesis etc. in!

Ohhh dear haha!! :P Bet that was fun to analyse :wink:.

Yes mine came through a couple of days ago, feels so real now, how about you?
They are great and so relaxing and fun to do! My friend has a general biology one with photosynthesis etc. in!

Ohhh dear haha!! :P Bet that was fun to analyse :wink:.

Yes mine came through a couple of days ago, feels so real now, how about you?

Awesome! I shall buy one at some point :colone:

Especially with a 60 something male teacher... Ahaha

Mine hasn't yet, so annoying! Still not entirely convinced it wasn't a joke... But every Caius person I've asked says theirs hasn't come through yet so I'm sure there's nothing to worry about :smile:
Original post by Crushy10
I know this isn't aimed at me :P but I haven't ! but they said it could be the end of January so :smile: Have you?

Neither! Good that other Caians haven't...

Original post by Etoile
Nope not yet, glad I'm not the only one :lol:

I'm an MMLer too, and there are actually 10 of us in the year afaik so not too bad :colone:

Me too haha :smile:

Come to think of it, I have seen quite a few Caius MML peeps floating around TSR... :tongue:
Hi.

My offer came through on UCAS last Thursday but I've got an offer for Medicine from Clare College so it might just be Clare who are being efficient
Awesome! I shall buy one at some point :colone:

Especially with a 60 something male teacher... Ahaha

Mine hasn't yet, so annoying! Still not entirely convinced it wasn't a joke... But every Caius person I've asked says theirs hasn't come through yet so I'm sure there's nothing to worry about :smile:

Do it!! :biggrin:.

Hahahaha!

Of course it's not a joke, but I know what you mean, when it came through I was like pheww they didn't send the letter to the wrong person :wink:.
Reply 1731
anyone else got chemistry tomorrow ? :smile:
Do it!! :biggrin:.

Hahahaha!

Of course it's not a joke, but I know what you mean, when it came through I was like pheww they didn't send the letter to the wrong person :wink:.

Woo! We should totally set up a colouring society... :biggrin:

Yeah, maybe they mixed me up with someone else :O
Woo! We should totally set up a colouring society... :biggrin:

Yeah, maybe they mixed me up with someone else :O

Yes!! I don't think anyone would join though :wink:.

Of course they haven't silly, they want you!! :biggrin:
Yes!! I don't think anyone would join though :wink:.

Of course they haven't silly, they want you!! :biggrin:

I think you'd be surprised :wink:

Let's hope so :biggrin:
I think you'd be surprised :wink:

Let's hope so :biggrin:

We could give away free colouring pencils as bribes :wink:.

You know so! :biggrin:
Reply 1736
We could give away free colouring pencils as bribes :wink:.

You know so! :biggrin:

Crayola and I'm there! :biggrin:
Original post by ThatFrog
Crayola and I'm there! :biggrin:

Woo our first member :wink:
:cheers:

Woooo!! This is definitely worth while :wink:
Reply 1739

Woooo!! This is definitely worth while :wink:

Your plan could backfire/you could lose your first member if any of us don't get the grades haha, just a prewarning :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending