The Student Room Group

Dark circles and visible veins under eyes?

I'm only 16 and have noticed in the past year or so that I have very visible purple and blue veins under my eyes and very very dark purple/blue tones under my eyes due to that area of my skin being very thin and delicate as well as the fact that I'm a bit pale. I'm so insecure about myself as it makes me look so awful and tired and the veins are quite unsightly. Because of this I feel like no one will ever love me and I'm terrified of going without makeup because I look like a freak. In fact, I never used to notice visible veins under me eyes (maybe I just wasn't looking) and I think maybe the skin has got thinner because I used a lot of concealer in that area? I don't know- all I want to do is get rid of my horrible under eye circles and visible veins but I don't know how. I know you could probably use cosmetic surgery but I really don't want to and my dad got really angry and upset at the possibility. Please help! Is there anyway I could permanently get rid of them for good? I would be so much happier if I did't have to hide my natural skin away under tons of makeup.
i also had this, but i'm male. do you have any allergies that block your nose constantly? if so, you should get those seen to. drink more water. sleep more. sometimes it is just genetics (thin skin under your eyes, etc) and there is nothing you can do to get rid of it besides plastic surgery in that case. if i was a girl, i would have just used concealer.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest