The Student Room Group

I lost my phone!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GeekyElla21
Don't panic! I been in the same situations as you and retracing my steps normally helps! :smile: but if you think your bro took it he's bound to give it back sooner or later he's just wants to see how far he can wind you up but if not it's not the end of everything; Don't overthink the situation think calmly of where the possible places could be :smile: hope you find it! don't stress x

:frown: If he has it, I doubt he will give it back. He's a sociopath ;( Maybe I'll go back to my dads tomro and have another look... If not I dont think I WILL find it!
Original post by ilovereading
Hahaha righttt! A couple minutes ago I was looking for my phone so I could call my mum up and tell her I lost my phone. O.O

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: you make me laugh!!
:frown: If he has it, I doubt he will give it back. He's a sociopath ;( Maybe I'll go back to my dads tomro and have another look... If not I dont think I WILL find it!

He has to if he wants an easy life with you as sister :wink: but checking twice never hurts and besides use the sympathy of losing your phone to get another one instead! With your brother paying if it's him :angry:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

ermahgawd was watching lord of the rings today and this scene came up :tongue:
take something important of your brother's, like his phone, don't make it obvious.

or just track it through google, it'll show your last location.
Original post by diamondluck
take something important of your brother's, like his phone, don't make it obvious.

or just track it through google, it'll show your last location.

He has nothing important. I went to his room and took everything out and ripped all the papers and he has a rubbish phone and never uses it. And I took his £20 and he didn't care and he literally has nothing to lose.

I tried that, my phone is off so someone OBVIOUSLY turned it off and I cannot locate it.
I swear I naturally go on tsr for everything. WHAT ELSE DO I DO ;(

I don't know...Go back to your uncles house?
Reply 27
For some odd reason even after reading the topic of this thread I was about to Whatsapp you :laugh:

Call her and see if anyone answers
Original post by whorace

I think she has already done that and it has been switched off, I can try if it helps. :tongue: it would be a bit awkward if someone did pick up...:redface: "Oh ugh maya lost her phone..even though I live like miles away from her, she would indeed appreciate it if she could have it back" :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
It was me who stole your phone. :wink:
Reply 30
i've got your phone do you want it
[video="youtube;ygr5AHufBN4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygr5AHufBN4[/video]
He has nothing important. I went to his room and took everything out and ripped all the papers and he has a rubbish phone and never uses it. And I took his £20 and he didn't care and he literally has nothing to lose.

I tried that, my phone is off so someone OBVIOUSLY turned it off and I cannot locate it.

that sucks, i say, beat him up til he confesses. 😎

Posted from TSR Mobile
It is I who stole your phone. I am Spartacus.
Phone it up and see if anyone picks up
Original post by F.Nietzsche
I don't know...Go back to your *dads house?

Original post by whorace

Original post by iodo345
Phone it up and see if anyone picks up

Tried that :L
Original post by lllllllllll
It was me who stole your phone. :wink:

Original post by K.C
i've got your phone do you want it

Original post by callum_law
It is I who stole your phone. I am Spartacus.

lmao shush guys xD
I think she has already done that and it has been switched off, I can try if it helps. :tongue: it would be a bit awkward if someone did pick up...:redface: "Oh ugh maya lost her phone..even though I live like miles away from her, she would indeed appreciate it if she could have it back" :biggrin:

Ahaa yeah I have tried it and it has been switched off :frown:

lmaoo yess xD
Original post by Alexion
[video="youtube;ygr5AHufBN4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygr5AHufBN4[/video]

LOOOL XD

I swear this did calm me somehow...
Original post by diamondluck
that sucks, i say, beat him up til he confesses. 😎

Posted from TSR Mobile

Turns out he most likely did take it. I went back to my dads house (for another issue) and searched the house but no sign. My dad says my brother probably took it cause he threw his old phone on the couch. My dad gave me the old phone (for the mean time) and said he would buy me a new one ^-^ The old phone is rubbish but ehh :L

Quick Reply

Latest