The Student Room Group

Uni not responding to emails, made uni deposit & still says not paid, What to do??

2-3 weeks ago I paid the deposit and it went through with my bank.
On the student portal, it still says not paid even though it went through,
I contacted them by email and inquiries 12 & 8 days ago and they still haven't responded. I can't get my visa or accommodation because of this, What should I do?

Thank you, I appreciate anyone's help
Phone the uni
Original post by brohe7
I contacted them by email and inquiries 12 & 8 days ago and they still haven't responded. I can't get my visa or accommodation because of this, What should I do?

If you can’t phone then email the international team at your university for help
Original post by brohe7

Hey there @brohe7 !
If they have a phone number to call on their website then I'd get in contact with them during their office hours. If you have any proof that the deposit went out such as a BACS payment confirmation or even the section of your online banking that shows it's gone out, then that would also be helpful just incase things have been lost in communication.

Hope this helped1
Lucy - Digital Student Ambassador SHU
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
If you can’t phone then email the international team at your university for help

Thanks bro
Reply 5
Original post by hallamstudents
Hey there @brohe7 !
If they have a phone number to call on their website then I'd get in contact with them during their office hours. If you have any proof that the deposit went out such as a BACS payment confirmation or even the section of your online banking that shows it's gone out, then that would also be helpful just incase things have been lost in communication.

Hope this helped1
Lucy - Digital Student Ambassador SHU

Thank you, this is really helpful!
Original post by brohe7
Thanks bro

not a bro

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending