The Student Room Group

are phones allowed for personal usage during dofe bronze?

im going on my bronze dofe expedition soon and i wanted to take pictures with my friends and everything with the phone that we would get to share. but i don't know if that is allowed? our aim for the trip is to take pictures of pretty flowers too.
Reply 1
Original post by priceydoritos
im going on my bronze dofe expedition soon and i wanted to take pictures with my friends and everything with the phone that we would get to share. but i don't know if that is allowed? our aim for the trip is to take pictures of pretty flowers too.

we weren't allowed to on our bronze dofe- they made us hand them in and sealed them in a bag so we could only open for emergencies and then would check at the end if they were still sealed. you can bring a digital camera though! we had to do presentations afterwards so I brought a camera on the expedition to take pictures. to be honest though, loads of people brought their phones anyway and just hid them as you usually only have to hand one emergency phone in. you're on your own/in your groups for most of it anyway, so as long as its not out when the teachers are there, it should be fine but it is a risk. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by pheeb0
we weren't allowed to on our bronze dofe- they made us hand them in and sealed them in a bag so we could only open for emergencies and then would check at the end if they were still sealed. you can bring a digital camera though! we had to do presentations afterwards so I brought a camera on the expedition to take pictures. to be honest though, loads of people brought their phones anyway and just hid them as you usually only have to hand one emergency phone in. you're on your own/in your groups for most of it anyway, so as long as its not out when the teachers are there, it should be fine but it is a risk. :smile:

oh okay ! sucks a bit for u lot tho we got to bring one phone per group to make sure that we would be able to contact a teacher if we got lost. and two students in our group brought cameras so that was fun we made little vlogs lol but ty !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending