The Student Room Group

BSMS A100 Applicants for 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by StrugglingPupil
Ah nothing yet:frown: just playing the waiting game really! All of mine are BMAT as well, making the wait longer than usual!

Well i really do hope things go well for you. Words cant explain how awful it is to be reject so many times. :smile:
Original post by thoshan95
Well i really do hope things go well for you. Words cant explain how awful it is to be reject so many times. :smile:

Aww thank you so much, you too man🙏
You need to find a way of motivating yourself, you only have to do the first year of biomed at Bton to transfer

Posted from TSR Mobile
OMG I just got an invitation to interview in January :eek: Was not expecting it this early
Original post by genevievelaw
OMG I just got an invitation to interview in January :eek: Was not expecting it this early

That's great! Well done!

What are your stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile
GCSEs were 9A*, 2A and an A in FSMQ, AS AAAA (Bio, Chem, Maths, Spanish) Predicted A*A*A. BMAT was 5.9, 6.6 and 3A :h:
Original post by Fannibal
That's great! Well done!

What are your stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What date? (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lowacin

13th of January so not too far off :K: Better start doing more interview preparation :colondollar:
13th of January so not too far off :K: Better start doing more interview preparation :colondollar:

heyy congrats on your interview! i just got an interview too! I was wondering if you could help me? I'm not sure if I'm being dumb but I'm on studentcentral and I can't see where the interview invitation link is. lol so i don't know when or where my interview is... thanks! :colondollar:
(edited 8 years ago)
Guys don't worry about invitations already being sent out, myself and a friend have a guaranteed interview at BSMS as we both do biomed at Brighton, and we haven't received an invitation date yet. And if you know the organization of Brighton uni, they will probably drag out sending the batches of invitations over a few days if not longer :-p
How did they inform ya?
Did you receive an email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nachosandcheese
heyy congrats on your interview! i just got an interview too! I was wondering if you could help me? I'm not sure if I'm being dumb but I'm on studentcentral and I can't see where the interview invitation link is. lol so i don't know when or where my interview is... thanks! :colondollar:

How did they inform you?
Did you get an email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by grvinayak
How did they inform you?
Did you get an email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

they sent an email saying your application status has changed check studentcentral :smile:

There was a textbox on the main page mentioning the invite to interview then there was also a link in the sidebar on the left that I clicked on and had all the information. Has all the forms you need to complete :wink:
There was a textbox on the main page mentioning the invite to interview then there was also a link in the sidebar on the left that I clicked on and had all the information. Has all the forms you need to complete :wink:

thanks for the swift reply! I have the main textbox but not the link in the sidebar so I guess I'll have to send a message about it. thanks again! and good luck at the interview! :smile:
thanks for the swift reply! I have the main textbox but not the link in the sidebar so I guess I'll have to send a message about it. thanks again! and good luck at the interview! :smile:

you too :biggrin: your interview might be the same day as mine :tongue:
Everyone getting interviews, if you don't mind could you please post your stats! :smile:
if anyone wants something funny to watch there are a bunch of videos of the bsms medic revue :biggrin: they're pretty good aha
Reply 198
Have all/most interview invites been given out? Heard absolutely nada!
Original post by katerina.drakos
Everyone getting interviews, if you don't mind could you please post your stats! :smile:

GCSE: 6a* 5a's
A2 achieved: AAB
Predicted: A*AA
BMAT: 5.9 4.7 3.0A

I'm just average so I'm sure y'all will all get an interview invitation soon! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending