The Student Room Group

BSMS A100 Applicants for 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by genevievelaw
I have an offer!! :biggrin:

Well done! That's amazing :smile:
Original post by lowacin
Well you must have really impressed them! Nope mines tomorrow, absolutely bricking it! This is my first choice by a mile so praying for the best

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aah good luck!! As it's your first choice I really hope you do great :biggrin: The people there are very friendly and there are so many students that come to chat to you :smile:
Original post by Coffee Bean
Well done! That's amazing :smile:

Thank you :colondollar: Other people will have heard, just not checked their emails as quickly as I did ahaha :smile:
Aah good luck!! As it's your first choice I really hope you do great :biggrin: The people there are very friendly and there are so many students that come to chat to you :smile:

Thank you! (: Hoping I can hide the nerves as I've done a fair bit of prep, would be horrible to have a poor show
Original post by lowacin
Thank you! (: Hoping I can hide the nerves as I've done a fair bit of prep, would be horrible to have a poor show

Maybe try to get rid of the nerves before the actual interview as much as possible. I mean when I went I think some people had to wait more than an hour for their interview slot. But don't take my word for granted - yours could be the first! If you have done the prep then hopefully you'll be able to answer anything they throw at you! :wink:
Maybe try to get rid of the nerves before the actual interview as much as possible. I mean when I went I think some people had to wait more than an hour for their interview slot. But don't take my word for granted - yours could be the first! If you have done the prep then hopefully you'll be able to answer anything they throw at you! :wink:

I'll try my best!! An hour?! Oh man haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lowacin
Well you must have really impressed them! Nope mines tomorrow, absolutely bricking it! This is my first choice by a mile so praying for the best

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here!! I was fine until now when I've realised how close it is and how much I like the uni haha
Original post by r_honeywell
Same here!! I was fine until now when I've realised how close it is and how much I like the uni haha

Haha, you're tomorrow too? I've got Bristol Thursday so if tomorrow goes badly I'm screwed!
Original post by BEE-S-M-S
You do not need to worry about the work experience form! BSMS no longer checks your work experience. BSMS will only check exam results on the day of you interview.

You don't happen to know why do you? Seems a bit odd to only do it for part of the interview batch. Then again, they said they'd only check a 'proportion' of them so maybe they have all the ones they need.
Original post by kc91
Has anyone else who has had an interview got a niggling feeling that they haven't done enough to get an offer. After mine I don't feel very positive about it but I don't feel very bad bout it either and I don't feel as if it went bad but it didn't go particularly great either. There are so many things I could have improved on. I just have this niggling feeling in my head that I haven't done it and that means that the wait should be painful to hear back from them as it has felt in the past but that feels different too. I want to know the outcome but then part of me oesbt because I don't want to have to face up to having dealt with yet another set of rejections.

Am I the only feeling like this?

You're not the only one! Didn't feel too bad coming out of the interview (and it felt like it went better than my other interview - I got put on hold when the decision came through for that one), but now some time has passed the doubts have crept in and I can't stop thinking about all the stuff I should've said, haha. I think most people will be feeling this way to some extent, so you're definitely not alone. Hopefully you've done better than you think you have :smile:

Have you had any other interviews?
Does anyone know what interviews dates in February are given out already, I am just wondering how many dates they have left and whether those of us who haven't heard have any chance.
Original post by lowacin
Haha, you're tomorrow too? I've got Bristol Thursday so if tomorrow goes badly I'm screwed!

Yep, tomorrow! Ahh that's unlucky but at least they'll be out of the way, I have two weeks before my Liverpool one
Original post by r_honeywell
Yep, tomorrow! Ahh that's unlucky but at least they'll be out of the way, I have two weeks before my Liverpool one

Yeah will have had them all after Thursday so can chill out a bit and play the waiting game-.- Ah good luck!! Two weeks is a nice about of time, I had about that since my last (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do they give you anywhere to leave like your belongings like GCSE certificates and mobile?
I have lost my GCSEs certificates does anyone know whether they will accept the transcript from results day with all my results printed on?
Original post by L2Medicine2016
I have lost my GCSEs certificates does anyone know whether they will accept the transcript from results day with all my results printed on?

It says that the provisional results sheet won't be accepted, you only need English and maths so don't worry about the rest, hope you manage to find them or sort something out!
Original post by L2Medicine2016

You can get your school exam officer to write you an official letter stating your grades/exam board and all your details and that should be fine :smile:
Do you have to email to confirm the interview? Or could you just click select on Blackboard?

Does anyone have any tips for interviews in general?
Reply 598
Original post by bubblepop123
Do you have to email to confirm the interview? Or could you just click select on Blackboard?

Does anyone have any tips for interviews in general?

I just clicked select on Blackboard. I think the best tip would be to try and relax and be yourself before you go into the interview room. Good luck. :smile:
Had my interview yesterday how did everyone else find it? I thought it was Ok I feel personally when saying things i could have justified them a bit more but i didnt feel bad but didnt feel good either anyone else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending