The Student Room Group

Access To Nursing Plymouth September 2015

Hi there. I am starting at City College Plymouth this September studying access to nursing. I am a mature student and will also be working part-time whilst studying. Would be interested to hear other students experiences of this course. I am really looking forward to doing this course as it is something I have wanted to do for a long time. I have 15 years relevant work experience however my previous degree and A Levels were not relevant to nursing. I am nervous about going back to study but excited at the same time! My aim is to do Adult Nursing at Plymouth in September 2016 :smile:
Hey I am also doing the course in September and the degree next September hopefully. I would like to hear from fellow students as well. I haven't done anything this advanced in college only level 2 courses so all new experience for me.
Reply 2
Hi, thanks for replying! I am waiting for the timetable to be sent out. They have told me we should get it at the beginning of August hopefully. I will also be working part time whilst doing the access course. Wishing you good luck with your studies for September and hopefully you will find the experience all good :smile:
I'm starting Plymouth City college in sept. I'm doing access to science, in hopes of becoming a midwife. I will be working. Part time also, as well as being a mum to a 3 year old and 10 month old and my partner works away in the week. Starting to regret this now lol
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Ashlee2917
I'm starting Plymouth City college in sept. I'm doing access to science, in hopes of becoming a midwife. I will be working. Part time also, as well as being a mum to a 3 year old and 10 month old and my partner works away in the week. Starting to regret this now lol

Hi Ashlee, I have just got back from holiday and have received my timetable....trying not to get too nervous about it yet! It looks like there are quite a few different access groups. My one is CANG-B03. I will also be continuing to work part time and my youngest daughter is starting year 7 at school, so I am going to need to be organised! With a toddler and baby you are going to be busy but you must be organised already! Wishing you lots of luck for your studies :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending