The Student Room Group

Year 12's entering year 13

Scroll to see replies

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anyone applying for Civil Engineering?
Original post by alexp98
Not sure you really can, if it dosen't work out that means you just go to a uni with lower requirments. Shouldn't make you change the whole course as that implies you weren't passionate in the first place. Excluding medicince ofc, then yeah you would have to find alternatives

Ok thanks 😊
anyone started UCAS application yet?
Think ive finally settled on doing psychology and then come what may
Has anyone else started the UCAS application
Original post by Naomi 2709
anyone started UCAS application yet?

do you mean the whole shabang?

or do you mean actually submitting your PS?
I have a first draft
Original post by scrawlx101
do you mean the whole shabang?

or do you mean actually submitting your PS?

the whole shabang... My school wants I completed apart from personal statement by August
@Naomi 2709 @chiarax213 what are you hoping to study?

and how exactly do they expect you to finish everything when you havent got your AS grades back and you dont exactly have your uni choices picked out?
Anyone applying for Law? :smile:

and how exactly do they expect you to finish everything when you havent got your AS grades back and you dont exactly have your uni choices picked out?

Well I know that I definitely want to study English Liteature , so I've shortlisted a few universities and been going on opening days
I like what I've seen so far for most. 'I'm looking at a range of entry requirements too which help (A*AA - AAB) but this is a first draft of my ps btw :tongue: I've filled in most of the UCAS form apart from the choices, I've only put two. I go to a school where we're forced to do things early. Not planning to send off my application early though!
Results day in 16 days.
Original post by High Stakes
Results day in 16 days.

AAAAAAHHHH!

I keep forgetting and remembering and then worrying, it's a vicious cycle! :biggrin:
Original post by Fannibal
AAAAAAHHHH!

I keep forgetting and remembering and then worrying, it's a vicious cycle! :biggrin:

lmao :rofl:
Original post by High Stakes
Results day in 16 days.

Yay
Original post by chiarax213
Yay

I actually am just looking forward to them now tbh, just want to get them out the way
Original post by alexp98
I actually am just looking forward to them now tbh, just want to get them out the way
at first I had like two bad dreams about my results, now I don't even care 😂
Original post by chiarax213
at first I had like two bad dreams about my results, now I don't even care 😂

Same, I know I haven't done great... I'm just hoping for 3 c's this year, then next year BCC-BBC. Course i want to do asks for 300 points, but luckily accpets general studies so i'll be doing that alongside A2 as well and should surely get 300 ucas points or 280 if everything oes wrong

I am hoping to study primary education at uni. And I know I have absolutely no idea 😱
Original post by LucentDoughnut98
Posted from TSR Mobile

Anyone applying for Civil Engineering?

It's one of the courses I'm considering. Have you done much work experience in that area and if so what did you do because I haven't done any yet (am hopefully doing some last few weeks in August) because I've done days for some of the other courses I'm considering.

Quick Reply

Latest