The Student Room Group

What are you most scared of?

Scroll to see replies

Failing Uni again lel, dropped out the first year, a failure here is game over :erm:
Original post by RobML
I understand. Kind of like how meteors are interesting but you wouldn't feel ok with one crashing into the Earth and wiping out civilization :mmm:

What animals are you most scared of in particular? (apart from spiders ofc)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, exactly. You would have to be insane to find something like that peaceful :mmm:

If we are talking about insects, then I am terrified of daddy long legs. They are flying spiders. I will literally run out of a room screaming.

Animals? Gosh, even common animals like a dog would make me cross over to the other side of the road to avoid it or make me grab the person I'm with very tightly.
Reply 42
Original post by starlight82
Yes, exactly. You would have to be insane to find something like that peaceful :mmm:

If we are talking about insects, then I am terrified of daddy long legs. They are flying spiders. I will literally run out of a room screaming.

Animals? Gosh, even common animals like a dog would make me cross over to the other side of the road to avoid it or make me grab the person I'm with very tightly.

I'm not insane, ok :colonhash:

Nah, they're crane flies, completely harmless :h: I actually find the way they so clumsily fly rather endearing

Aw no :frown: My dad has a fear of dogs too, so you're not alone. Although he doesn't grab me tightly when he sees one, fortunately.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
I'm not insane, ok :colonhash:

Nah, they're crane flies, completely harmless :h: I actually find the way they so clumsily fly rather endearing

Aw no :frown: My dad has a fear of dogs too, so you're not alone. Although he doesn't grab me tightly when he sees one, fortunately.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know how anyone can find them endearing. They're not even scared to fly in your face, they can be scary :frown:

Haha otherwise that would be one awkward outing with your dad...
Reply 44
being seen as a failure in the eyes of my son.
(edited 8 years ago)
-death
-being immortal (imagine if you couldn't die even if you were heavily depressed or chronically in pain)
-being a lazy loser and seeing my peers become more successful in life than me
-getting old, my skin deteriorating, losing hair, losing cognitive abilities, slowly decaying basically
(edited 8 years ago)
Of ever losing my siblings

and spiders :afraid:
Results day
God.
The path I've chosen in life not being the right one, no turning back though made my mind up.
Reply 50
Original post by CainRigby
Results day

Preach! 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Lizards... They creep me out. 😖

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dying and those I love dying

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unhappiness
Being alone
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Dying
Chatting to girls

Well, that de-escalated quickly.
Original post by Profesh
Well, that de-escalated quickly.

Haha i like that
God.

My ultimate fear is dying without having accomplished my duties and obligations towards God. I need more time...

Quick Reply

Latest