The Student Room Group

i'm rlly scared :/

ik i'm 16, but im scared abt death
im muslim & feeling like i've made alot of mistakes
keeping finding out that family members have passed away just makes me scared even more
Reply 1
Original post by oursgrace
ik i'm 16, but im scared abt death
im muslim & feeling like i've made alot of mistakes
keeping finding out that family members have passed away just makes me scared even more

dont worry
i feel all muslims have gone thru that phase, i have and it keeps me awake at nights
but just make dua that when you die, god is most pleased with you x
keep ontop of prayer and inshaallah everything will be ok x
keep making dua and seeking repentance (make sure u do, ik soemtimes it feels like it worth nothing but trust me it is, god is with the believers) xx
you'll see improvements soon x
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 2
its okay, stressing won't help with anything so just live the best life you can... if you try to live the happiest and best life and do everything you ever wish of doing then you will have no regrets and your life will be so meaningful. try your best not to worry and just live in the present... always hear to talk x
Death is not only inevitable but also natural. It comes for us all one way or another. Instead of fearing something you have no control over, focus on what you can control which is the here and now. Make the most of this very moment.

Mistakes are learning opportunities. Reflect on where you want wrong and what you could've done better then choose to rectify that going forward.

''I cannot escape death, but at least I can escape the fear of it.'' - Epictetus
Just trust in Allah and accept that death is gonna happen. And everyday you live is another day you can make dua, pray salah and prepare yourself for death and everything that comes afterwards. Sorry if I sound a bit grim. Also if it keeps you up at night, read a book before you go to sleep. Helps keep your mind off it, and makes for a better sleep.

Quick Reply

Latest