The Student Room Group

love

how to know if a guy likes you and the correct reaction to it?
Original post by Anonymous #1
how to know if a guy likes you and the correct reaction to it?
I would say you'd know a guy likes you directly - from my experience, they give you a lot of attention and stare at you a lot.

From my experience:
Well, at first, I found it a bit obvious when a guy liked me through their behaviour. I always play dumb from their feelings, and now that I think about it, I sound like a horrible person. Yet, in my defence, I'm just scared of pursuing a relationship even if I liked him back.
I would say if time has passed and he treats you well (when you feel he treats you more than "normal" friends would do), then he probably likes you. I would say if you are interested in him, go for it. Don't hesitate like I did - I regret what I've done in the past and sometimes wonder what would've happened if I had said 'yes' instead of something like 'sorry, I want to focus on my studies - maybe in the future.'

So my advice is just go for it when it's obvious, don't waste the experience and even when you're scared - remember that there's no reason to worry, he most definitely likes you too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending