The Student Room Group

Discussion: what happened to Maddy McCann?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by driftawaay
it isn't out of line to leave your sleeping child in a hotel room when you are sitting in a restaurant 50 meters away.

Yes, it is.
Original post by scrawlx101
i think shes dead,how the hell havent the police atleast got any suspects e.g.s who was in the area that day,i really dont think they done a thorough investigation someone must have seen something surely...

The parents were the suspects, however the British Government pressured the Portuguese authorities to drop that line of investigation.

And for those on the thread asking how random folks on the internet can believe the parents were involved... The former lead portugese detective and British police who were there at the very start, all believed the parents 'accidentally' killed Madeleine and then got rid of the body.

This isn't some mad conspiracy theory, people who have a lot more experience than anyone on TSR and had access to the crime scene have come to that conclusion.
Original post by VotreAltesse
Where's your proof?

I highly doubt that.

Firstly what you highly doubt is irrelevant. He did indeed work with my step mum and for a while my sister in the the Glasgow Western infirmary before moving away. Why would I carry evidence of who my step mum worked with almost a decade ago?

He was a decent guy and dedicated his life to helping others via the NHS. People like you just look for conspiracy theories and drama to make a dull story more exciting.

This is a simple case of someone casually kidnapping someone's child. It happens.
Nothing fun.
Original post by Stephen857
This is a simple case of someone casually kidnapping someone's child. It happens.

Yeah because you hear about it every day on news, oh wait you don't.

If they never leave her herself then she would still be with them.
Original post by mrteddy
Yeah because you hear about it every day on news, oh wait you don't.

If they never leave her herself then she would still be with them.

If my aunt had a dick, she'd be my uncle. Playing the game of 'ifs' and 'mays' in itself isn't meaningful.
Original post by callum_law
if my aunt had a dick, she'd be my uncle. Playing the game of 'ifs' and 'mays' in itself isn't meaningful.

hahahhahahahahha

I have no reps left for today lol
Original post by callum_law
If my aunt had a dick, she'd be my uncle. Playing the game of 'ifs' and 'mays' in itself isn't meaningful.

However it's the truth. Children simply don't get taken while their parents are next to them unless it's the parents who are doing it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending