The Student Room Group

Helppp pleaseee

I'm at the end of year 12. Studying Double BTEC Business and A Level PE. At the end of my AS, I have got a Distinction in single BTEC level 3 business and B in PE. The problem is that I want to apply for biomedical science. Which I've checked and most university's require 1 science subject at minimum B and exclude General Studies.

Should I carry on with my current subjects, or should I resit with A Level PE, Biology and Psychology. (I already have a Distinction in Business which is a General Study) what should I do carry on or resit? please help!? need advice
what do you need business for in a biomedical course.U need applied science right?
Reply 2
exactly. I don't need business it's useless. So in considering resitting with PE, Biology and Psychology A Levels? opinion ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think you should either switch to BTEC applied science and do a foundation year or restart and do a levels if you re happy doing that.
Reply 4
Switch to BTEC Applied Science with Medical Pathway and that will get you in to most unis for BioMed, also you could continue your PE to A2 as you achieved a good grade in AS and do that alonside the BTEC
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest