The Student Room Group

Igcse edexcel 2023

How do u predict what stuff will come up on english lit? Like im only starting revision rn so im only gonna go through some poems and mice n men. Helppp me pls where do i even start
Original post by rabiiii379
How do u predict what stuff will come up on english lit? Like im only starting revision rn so im only gonna go through some poems and mice n men. Helppp me pls where do i even start

Unfortunately, you can't predict (with any degree of accuracy) what will be tested in any exam. If you could, people would only learn those topics. The idea is to learn the entire subject, and cover all eventualities that way.

If you opt to only "go through some poems and mice n men", then you're taking a bit of a gamble.
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
Unfortunately, you can't predict (with any degree of accuracy) what will be tested in any exam. If you could, people would only learn those topics. The idea is to learn the entire subject, and cover all eventualities that way.

If you opt to only "go through some poems and mice n men", then you're taking a bit of a gamble.

If u had to make any guesses do u know anything that won’t come up (cus its come up in recent years)
Original post by rabiiii379
If u had to make any guesses do u know anything that won’t come up (cus its come up in recent years)

Sorry, no. Recent past papers (except for 2022) will be on the Edexcel web site. So you can see what's come up in the past. That's often not an accurate predictor of what won't come up in the future, unfortunately.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending