The Student Room Group

Applying to 4 dental schools and one optometry course

How does it work when I want to apply to 4 dental schools and one optometry course at a university when with dentistry you have to apply in October but optometry isnt early application. Do i apply to both courses when i submit my dentistry application ? Someone helppp
Original post by Interest.009
How does it work when I want to apply to 4 dental schools and one optometry course at a university when with dentistry you have to apply in October but optometry isnt early application. Do i apply to both courses when i submit my dentistry application ? Someone helppp

You fill out your UCAS form and submit it all by the October deadline. You might hear back from the optometry course before dentistry.

Hope this helps :smile:

You don't have to put all 5 choices down at once. You can apply with just your dentistry courses then add whatever you like later.
Reply 3
what do you mean by later?
what do you mean by later?

Well, any time up until UCAS closes for admissions, but in practice by the deadline for equal consideration in January.

Quick Reply

Latest