The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

university of Salford adult nursing 2015 conditional offer

Hello, my name's claire and I wa wondering if anyone else had a conditional offer for th university of Salford adult nursing 2015, because If I get my grades my flat will be with 3 children nursing students so I wa just wondering is there anyone on the same boat as me
Original post by Crainey97
Hello, my name's claire and I wa wondering if anyone else had a conditional offer for th university of Salford adult nursing 2015, because If I get my grades my flat will be with 3 children nursing students so I wa just wondering is there anyone on the same boat as me

Moved this to the University of Salford forum for you - have a look around (including at the connect link at the top of the forum) to find current applicants and students.
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Hey Claire! My names Sophie! I also have a conditional offer for Adult Nursing 2015 for September! However I haven't applied for my accommodation yet because of my late offer and I waiting to see how results go! Which halls have you applied for?
Reply 3
Hellhey sophie, i applied for john lester accomodation in april, do you know anyone else applying for salford, because im from northern Ireland and dont know anyone from england
Original post by Crainey97
Hellhey sophie, i applied for john lester accomodation in april, do you know anyone else applying for salford, because im from northern Ireland and dont know anyone from england

Hey! okay ill probably live there too if i get in :smile: sorry I don't know anyone either yet! Let me know how your results go! :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by munchkinx1
Hey! okay ill probably live there too if i get in :smile: sorry I don't know anyone either yet! Let me know how your results go! :smile:

hey, doni got the results to get into salford, im sooo excited. How did you get on?
Reply 6
Hi, I'm also coming from northern Ireland! I don't really know anyone either, what date are you moving over?
Reply 7
I'm from northern Ireland as well but don't start till March. Have uns got ur health checks and dB's checks yet?
Reply 8
Original post by noddie94
I'm from northern Ireland as well but don't start till March. Have uns got ur health checks and dB's checks yet?

I haven't got the email containing everything yet do you know the deadline? Also are you staying in halls
Reply 9
Also I was wonder if there is a Facebook chat/page for this years adukt nurses?x
Reply 10
The joys of being from northern Ireland 😂. I don't think I will get my email till January cause im not starting until March. Yea hopefully it just depends wether there is spaces in halls come March. Add me on fb and ill add you into the group. Naomi Johnston and my profile pic is me and I've my hair half up and half down.
Hi all, I'll be starting this September too. I haven't had anything about the DBS or health check yet. How about you all? And are you excited??

~Alex
Reply 12
I havent my dbs completed and i have to wait till the 24th to gget my occupational heaoth check, where are you coming from and what age are you ?
I'm from the Manchester area, but if you haven't had it either I won't worry too much over it :smile:

I might call the university on Monday just to get some clarification about it. ~Other universities (such as Manchester) had a requirement of students completing the DBS and health check before they were given an unconditional acceptance. But as long as Salford doesn't spring it on me with too short notice it will be alright.

~The health thing has to be checked, signed and stamped by our GP and they can take weeks to get the job done as well as charge you for the 'service.'
Reply 14
Oh, I have got thathr occupationhral hralth check done i got that conconfused with the other medical meeting we have for getting our injections we havent before, i just got my dbs completed this afternoon. Are you stayng at home and travelling or living in accommodation?
I'll be travelling in by bus. Damn I'll have to get on the phone on monday if you've already had yours. I know I'll be fine because I've had a ridiculous number of jabs and have no health conditions and I give blood regularly but they still need their health assessment before we can go on placement.

How about you, what accommodation are you staying in?
Original post by munchkinx1
Hey Claire! My names Sophie! I also have a conditional offer for Adult Nursing 2015 for September! However I haven't applied for my accommodation yet because of my late offer and I waiting to see how results go! Which halls have you applied for?

Hi I'm Samantha I'm studying Adult Nursing 2015. I'm staying at tramways accommodation
Hi everyone! :h:

We see that some of you are looking at student accommodation in the Salford/Manchester area.

X1 Lettings offer modern student accommodation in both Salford and Manchester, a short walking distance to both universities.

We offer various accommodation types including en-suite flats and studios.

If you are interested please get in touch with us on 0161 669 7070. We will be more than happy to help with any enquiries.

You can also visit our website for more information x1lettings.com

Best of luck from all of us at X1 with your studies :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending