The Student Room Group

Girls, what do want to know about us boys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
what if he always makes eye contact but doesn't smile making it impossible to smile back in the first place

Then you smile anyway. If he's got any balls he'll seize the opportunity, if he doesn't then he's probably submissive and you don't want him anyway otherwise you'd have already asked him out yourself.

Original post by mkap
Do you get jealous when a girl that you generally talk to/flirt with talks to other guys

It's more common for me before we are in a relationship. In a relationship i make it very clear that if she wants the relationship to go anywhere then even a drunken kiss will get her dumped. Thus there's no fear there.
Original post by Rakas21
It's more common for me before we are in a relationship.

Ditto here. Never realised I'm less insecure afterwards before now. Maybe because they're 'mine'. Interesting to notice.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Asuna Yuuki
I hate the whole 'guy needs to text first' idea, so what do you think of girls who are the more forward ones in a relationship?

I agree my Asuna :colondollar:
Original post by mkap
Do you get jealous when a girl that you generally talk to/flirt with talks to other guys

Depends on how the girl is acting, if it's clearly platonic, then I'm not bothered - if the guy is doing things that I'd normally do to flirt with the girl, then my immediate instinct is "Gotta' get in there. Gotta' steal the limelight". If I cant grab hold of the conversation, and there's nothing I can do jealousy kicks in :frown::frown: I suppose it's just down to a mixture of competitiveness and insecurity. Having a crush on a girl sucks, tbh.
Original post by mkap

(assuming this is a girl that I'm interested in)

I would, yeah, kinda unavoidably - I've kinda accepted that I'm no match for most guys out there when it comes to getting girls, so I lose hope if there's interest elsewhere... :frown:
Original post by Alexion
(assuming this is a girl that I'm interested in)

I would, yeah, kinda unavoidably - I've kinda accepted that I'm no match for most guys out there when it comes to getting girls, so I lose hope if there's interest elsewhere... :frown:

Same:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Same:redface:

Hopeless cases unite :redface: :five:
Original post by RoadtoSuccess
I agree my Asuna :colondollar:

Aww, you really are adorable :cute: :lovehug:
What do you think of girls who plan on never drinking alcohol? Do you see them as being unsociable or strange?
Original post by KirstyBishop
What do you think of girls who plan on never drinking alcohol? Do you see them as being unsociable or strange?

As long as they haven't got anything against me drinking moderately then I wouldn't mind

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alexion
Hopeless cases unite :redface: :five:

Woo

Posted from TSR Mobile
What things do girls do that make you admire them?
Why do most guys lead girls on?
Original post by alishba-rosex

Anything where they exhibit good qualities, in one sense of admiration.

Girls do this to guys too. I have no clue what proportion of guys lead girls on, or why they do it.

Maybe as humans we overanalyze things and so interpret things as signs and signals when in actual fact there's nothing or little there, and if there was it may be unintentional.
(edited 8 years ago)

Beat me in a 1-on-1 deathmatch, I'll admire anyone who can do so :lockstock:

Now that's just a lie and could easily be turned around. "Why do most girls lead guys on?" seems like a more valid question imo
Original post by Alexion
Beat me in a 1-on-1 deathmatch, I'll admire anyone who can do so :lockstock:

Now that's just a lie and could easily be turned around. "Why do most girls lead guys on?" seems like a more valid question imo

I've never heard of girls leading guys on but witnessed guys leadings on so many girls
I've never heard of girls leading guys on but witnessed guys leading on so many girls

I guess it's just the discussions you hear as a member of each sex, so there's gonna be bias either way

Anyway, it's not a question that anyone would be able to answer because no-one's going to admit to doing it purposefully, or don't realise that they are...
Reply 1076
I've never heard of girls leading guys on but witnessed guys leadings on so many girls

:lol:
Original post by KirstyBishop

I wouldn't care, but I'm probably not very typical. Don't drink much myself.
Honestly out of pure curiosity... How long should a girl's nails be before you consider them to be too long?
Original post by AMaster1
Honestly out of pure curiosity... How long should a girl's nails be before you consider them to be too long?

If I look at them and think 'ooh, they could so easily just snap'.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending